• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on.

Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

IL Very interesting literature someone on here needs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mac2Night

Bronco Guru

Attachments

• 140.jpg
    140.jpg
    7.5 KB · Views: 362

greatguy57078

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Copy and paste. :-X Thank you!;)

Attachments

• BRONCO SCHEMATIC.jpg
    BRONCO SCHEMATIC.jpg
    62.6 KB · Views: 159

spap

Contributor
Bronco Guru
I think Jeff s bronco graveyards catalog has that picture in it

Broncoman1966

I would love that in a pdf as well. If possible splicing and puting together a good front tub to a good rear tub would love those dimensions. fast8 @ hotmail . com Thanks Mark

ky-resto

Hey guys, no need to PM. When I get it, I'll post images of all the Bronco pages.

techlaf

Contributor
Ky- I'd be willing to contribute a few bucks to your cost if you would be willing to have it scanned as a high-res .jpeg or .tif. PDF is not ideal for reproduction on a large scale (I'd like to print it out poster size). My local blueprint place will scan stuff for me for a few bucks and put it on a thumb drive I bring in.

sellitall

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Malvern, Pennsylva
I'm the buyer, so we're covered either way;D

Sweet!! Here's the email the seller sent to me "HELLO, IF YOU ARE REFFERING TO THE 1976 BODY BUILDERS BOOK, I HAVE ALREADY SOLD IT AND SHIPPED IT OUT. THANKS FOR THE INQUIRY AND SORRY THAT I CAN'T HELP, USHJRG".

It should be on its way to you as we speak or type.

ky-resto

Hey guys- it arrived last night and I brought it to work to scan the Bronco pages. I'll scan it as hi-res as I can, but the original dimensions for the booklet are 10x14. It does look like it's the same as what JBG has put in their catalogs, but maybe the scans will provide a larger image. I'll start a new thread tonight when I get home- found nine pages total for Bronco, including body and wiring diagrams.

KyleQ

Bronco Guru
totally killer man, I'm looking forward to seeing them!

Status
Not open for further replies.