• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

AZ Vintage Car hauler

ngsd

Bronco Guru
City: Stanfield AZ
Price: $ 1

I know its not a Bronco but would be pretty cool hauling broncos. This would be fun to restore as a vintage race hauler.

snowymtnwolf

Broken link and wants me to sign in

Anyway to post a pic? I’m curious

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
OP
ngsd

ngsd

Bronco Guru

Attachments

• Car hauler.jpg
    Car hauler.jpg
    197.9 KB · Views: 182
  • Car hauler1.jpg
    Car hauler1.jpg
    222 KB · Views: 181
  • Car hauler2.jpg
    Car hauler2.jpg
    170.8 KB · Views: 180
  • Car hauler3.jpg
    Car hauler3.jpg
    159.5 KB · Views: 178

snowymtnwolf

Thx. That’s kewl. Looks like it’s been in the desert and in good shape relatively speaking.

OP
OP
ngsd

ngsd

Bronco Guru
Thx. That’s kewl. Looks like it’s been in the desert and in good shape relatively speaking.

Yes it does look pretty decent in the pics. I'm thinking someone should paint it Stroppe Livery!

1970 Palmer

I see a fill up of 50 gallons of gas, at the rate of $6/gal. = $300.00, then maybe 6 miles per gallon, the DMV will want to register it as a "commercial vehicle", you will need to stop at every weigh station, and your insurance company will freak out thinking you are insuring a commercial tow truck. Lots of hurdles to overcome.