• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Vote.....don't forget!

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
OP
Flintknapper

Flintknapper

Loc.
Deep East Texas
Just looked... and FSB is in fourth place.

I am member there (I have a FSB too)...so I've been voting over there to help bail them out, but I give up.

Slackers...I tell you, just plain slackers. ?:?

BronCowie

Contributor
Old Timer
Loc.
Vancouver, WA
Our 181 point lead 24 hours ago went to 171 and is now 159. At this rate we will not win March. Whatcha gonna do about it?

regshawn

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Portland
I don't think we can pull it off......lets just give up now. Oh wait we're not FSB!! WE ARE MARSHALL.......oh um I mean, WE ARE CB!!!!

We still have a good lead, around a 166 and can finish strong!

BronCowie

Contributor
Old Timer
Loc.
Vancouver, WA
I don't think we can pull it off......lets just give up now. Oh wait we're not FSB!! WE ARE MARSHALL.......oh um I mean, WE ARE CB!!!!

We still have a good lead, around a 166 and can finish strong!

Umm... the lead is dwindling away, now down to 155. We'll be in double digits before you know. WGM is doing the full court press.

Status
Not open for further replies.