• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

WCB closed the week of April 6-10

Dusty

Bronco Guru
Hey guys I'm going to be out of town next week, and John will be busy putting up our new shop so we'll be pretty much shut down for the week. If you need anything please email me and I'll get back to you when I get back, or you can place an order on our website and we'll get it out when I return. Thanks for your continued support.

Dusty

broncotom

Loc.
CO,100 Miles to Moab
Are you going to take that time off so you can go to J**p Safari in Moab? I hope so, its nice to see Bronco vendors there mixed in with the sea of Jeep parts manufacturers.

OP
OP
Dusty

Dusty

Bronco Guru
Where are you guy's moving too?

About 5 miles up the road from the current shop. Not much of a move distance-wise but it will have huge benefits in lower overhead.

Dusty

OP
OP
Dusty

Dusty

Bronco Guru
Are you going to take that time off so you can go to J**p Safari in Moab? I hope so, its nice to see Bronco vendors there mixed in with the sea of Jeep parts manufacturers.

Sorry, we won't be there. Too busy with the construction and move, and the slow economy has John and I wearing more hats and generally busier (I know, its ironic) than normal, so we won't be able to make many long-distance treks for a little while anyhow.

Dusty

OP
OP
Dusty

Dusty

Bronco Guru
I'll post up some pix soon. The steel skeleton is up and they should start skinning it today.

Dusty

OP
OP
Dusty

Dusty

Bronco Guru
Posted some pix up in the Bronco Chat section. High winds have hindered our progress!

Dusty