• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Welcome to bonez the goon.

Pa PITT

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Stephenville TEXAS
OK GUYS Here's another new member from the other sight i like to go to. . 4 BT Swaps .com .
Bonez The Goon . is his handle . He has a great build post over there .''With Pictures''
HE TO HAS A BRONCO & he has installed a 4BT Cummins.
.... & I received a PM FROM him when I got home tonight .. So When he gets here .. Welcome him up .
THANKS GUYS .

DirtDonk

Contributor
Bronco Guru
I remember him from somewhere else too. Already a member then, as far as I'm concerned. We'll give him the usual hard time!

Paul

BonezTheGoon

Loc.
Albuquerque, NM
Haha! Yeah I've been around here for a bit.

Pa PITT found my thread over on the 4btswaps.com forums regarding my 1972 Bronco project.

I hadn't duplicated here as most of the issues are 4BT specific. Project stalled for quite a while (again) for various reasons. Hoping to get going on it again really soon.

If anyone has questions or wants pictures or measurements just let me know!

Cheers!

OP
OP
Pa PITT

Pa PITT

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Stephenville TEXAS
... ok I now see 150 post ..
. Dang thought I'd found a Diamond in the ruff.
But post up some more picture & Get to work on it.

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
love those options, and just doing our own thing to these rigs..

Haha! Yeah I've been around here for a bit.

Pa PITT found my thread over on the 4btswaps.com forums regarding my 1972 Bronco project.

I hadn't duplicated here as most of the issues are 4BT specific. Project stalled for quite a while (again) for various reasons. Hoping to get going on it again really soon.

If anyone has questions or wants pictures or measurements just let me know!

Cheers!

BonezTheGoon

Loc.
Albuquerque, NM
... ok I now see 150 post ..
. Dang thought I'd found a Diamond in the ruff.
But post up some more picture & Get to work on it.

I know! I know!!!

I'm horse whipping myself pretty hard as it is to try and get things going. Life always seems to find some way of derailing the project, over and over again!