• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

We're goin to Windrock now, not Flat Nasty, PIC'S !

msweb

Bronco Guru
Yeah, that one looks a little rougher to say the least! Come on Anthony, you haven't tried to go crush those stones yet? ;D

thumping

Loc.
Jacksboro Tn
Yeah, that one looks a little rougher to say the least! Come on Anthony, you haven't tried to go crush those stones yet? ;D

Clint Eastwood voice on "Mans got to know his limitations" voice off ;) Once we get the rear 4-link done and the tail bobbed...I'll probably have a hand at it...

4x4babygirl

Bronco Goddess
Loc.
Tanasi
Hey Anthony,

If you've got an empty passenger sear, can I put my butt in it? I'd love to go if I may invite myself.

msweb

Bronco Guru
Hey Anthony,

If you've got an empty passenger sear, can I put my butt in it? I'd love to go if I may invite myself.

If it wasn't in the middle of IL and during the rut, I'd cancel my trip just to accomodate ya! I tell ya, I'd better kill a big one or I'm REALLY gonna be pissed that I didn't go now!

OP
OP
joe

joe

Bronco Guru
wow. That definition is here.

If (when) you guys go up that trail, I'd love to see pictures. That looks like carnage waiting to happen:) :(

NO! you'll have to come along and see for yourself ;D

Mark

Contributor
Bronco Klutz
Loc.
NW Indiana
NO! you'll have to come along and see for yourself ;D
I'd love to. For a trip that far my rig would have to be at 100% Joe. It's at about 45% now. I have my work cut out for me this winter - just have to get off my dead butt (and come across some funds ;) )

OP
OP
joe

joe

Bronco Guru
I'd love to. For a trip that far my rig would have to be at 100% Joe. It's at about 45% now. I have my work cut out for me this winter - just have to get off my dead butt (and come across some funds ;) )

hey, wait just a minute, your truck is at least 45% better than mine! :cool:

just compare signatures :eek:

I CALL "CHICKEN" ;D

after lookin at that pic i'm kinda skeered :p

Last edited:

thumping

Loc.
Jacksboro Tn
Hey Anthony,

I'm fairly certain Lisa will be riding shot gun...but not to worry as I'm sure there will be plenty of seats open so you just come along and don't think a thing about it.

thumping

Loc.
Jacksboro Tn
If it wasn't in the middle of IL and during the rut, I'd cancel my trip just to accomodate ya! I tell ya, I'd better kill a big one or I'm REALLY gonna be pissed that I didn't go now!

Wo...hold the phone. You'd pass up this chance for something that is uncertain? It's certain that baby girl will show and it's fairly certain that the buck won't. Priorities man....priorities...;D Besides, you'll be kicking yourself once you see the pics of what you missed out on. Oh, and there's a good chance you'll get to scope out some Elk. We just had our first Elk hunt about a week ago. They're quite common to see around here now. Some huge bulls! I'll post some pics tomorrow I took at work a little while back...they're on my office PC.

Last edited:

Mark

Contributor
Bronco Klutz
Loc.
NW Indiana
hey, wait just a minute, your truck is at least 45% better than mine! :cool:
funny!
just compare signatures :eek:
ehhh, it just looks good, I see a lot less equiped rigs outwheel me ALL the time. :)
I CALL "CHICKEN" ;D
bwak bwak - guilty :p ;D
after lookin at that pic i'm kinda skeered :p
I think you, Mike, Mike and Ralph will attack that head on with no 2nd thoughts. Is Ron going? Did he ever come up with the Rockwell's?

msweb

Bronco Guru
Wo...hold the phone. You'd pass up this chance for something that is uncertain? It's certain that baby girl will be show and it's fairly certain that the buck won't. Priorities man....priorities...;D

Yeah, but looking at deer won't get me in trouble here at home. Looking at Baby Girl, well..... :-X