• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

What does your Bronco smell like?

Madgyver

Contributor
Bronco Madman
Fish......

no I don't have sex in my rig........

Broncos n' VWs

Mine smells like gear oil. You knock over a gallon of that crap and the smell will never quite go away. Everyone always asks me "what's that smell?" I tell ya... the "it's your upper lip" retort never seems to get old.

dan73

Raw fuel, beer, and some rank ass mud from lake Chickasha:-X ah good times;D

Broncoman

Bronco Guru
That bag of fast food I left laying in the truck 4 months ago. Yeah its been that long since I drove it.

00gyrhed

Bronco Guru
mine smells like antifreeze. I got a hold of some cheap heater hose that gets cut on the rails of the EFI water tubing and when it does it sprays into the cab through oneof the PO's holes in the firewall. It has happened about 5 or 6 times and i keep fixing it on the side of the road by cutting off the bad piece and swearing that I will get new hose as soon as the week end rolls arround.

It has been happening for 3000 miles now. Last weekend I destroyed my raditor so maybe this thread will make me remember to fix it.

TN1776

Bronco Guru
That unmistakable combination of fresh welding and body filler...

sprinksbeme

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Kingman, AZ
Mine smells like gear oil. You knock over a gallon of that crap and the smell will never quite go away. Everyone always asks me "what's that smell?" I tell ya... the "it's your upper lip" retort never seems to get old.

This is mine. Took the carpet out (through away)and washed,washed again smell is always there along with what ever lunch was in the bag in the back.

kntr

Bronco Guru
aahhhhh I feel lucky. Mine smells like New Car Scent..... the blue tree air freshner. I put a new one in it all the time. Or else mine smells like old rusty heater and old carpet. ;)

new%20car%20scent.jpg

new%20car%20scent.jpg