• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

What grinds my gears?

lagbolt

You know what really grinds my gears? every time I do a search on google or Facebook marketplace to look something up or to find something for sale and type in the word early bronco a brand new 2022 bronco pops up, Like why? This is not an early bronco, why even put it in the same category? Just venting and thought it was funny. I like the new broncos but in my opinion they don’t even compare to the old broncos and would never put them in the same Category. Just something to talk about not being negative.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

DirtDonk

Contributor
Bronco Guru
I bet the rest of the world doesn’t recognize the prefix “early“ when used with Bronco in the same sentence.
We’ve been living with it so long it seems ubiquitous and normal like the rest of the world should know it. But remember, much of the rest of the world, including Internet programmers, still call them jeeps!😱🙄😩

OP
OP
lagbolt

lagbolt

I bet the rest of the world doesn’t recognize the prefix “early“ when used with Bronco in the same sentence.
We’ve been living with it so long it seems ubiquitous and normal like the rest of the world should know it. But remember, much of the rest of the world, including Internet programmers, still call them jeeps!

My buddy’s call my bronco a jeep just to get a rise out of me because they know how much it makes my blood boil.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rustytruck

Bronco Guru
1966-1977 Bronco search. might help but I am sick of the new Bronco. Even though stock out of the box they work better and more refined. we will see how they hold up 50 years later. wait until they go electric then the new bronco owners will have a Problem with the newer than new Bronco. Now you will have to decide do you want the farm girl, the nerdy girl or the futuristic girl robot.

svobronco

Contributor
Try searching Honda Odyssey and getting anything other than mini van results...

DirtDonk

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Yeah, I hated when they reused the name from the old four wheel glorified Go-Kart to a minivan!

DirtDonk

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Of course, I wasn’t always sure whether to be pleased or upset when Ford kept rehashing old truck trim levels to become vehicles either. Explorer, Ranger, etc.