• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

What have you done to your Bronco today?

BicksBronc

Loc.
Concord, NC
Took body off and on a few times, bolted down all eight shocks, torqued the leaf spring bolts and shackles, fit a lokar floor shifter to the C4. Slotted the inner fenders for shock bolt clearance. Welded the exhaust tabs to the frame. Welded exhaust turnouts on tailpipe. ripped some skin off of a couple of knuckles. Cleeckoed(sp) on a couple of rear flares

TM Toys

Loc.
Barboursville , VA
finally got to take the ole yella 1/2 cab for it's first road trip , it hadn't been anywhere since the MEB R/U , so it was wayyyyyy overdue.
thanks for your help Jeff I think we may have gotten the over heating cut off problem finally fixed..
time will tell and I can't wait to drive it more ..;D

crtilghman

well yesterday i loaded up a bunch of parts that i took off or will never use and went and did some trading and i think i made some great deals got a soft top winch front bumper,7 blade fan and shroud bronco sport emblems and some small stuff and some cool steps/rocker guards that bolt to the frame.all i trade was a old battery aux gas tank that i hated and a set of my old gutted doors that stuff was always in the way i have knocked the doors over so many time i cant count lol over all it was a great trading day for me;)

tasker

Contributor
all knowing of nothing
Loc.
NH
just got done putting in the garage for the winter...i will sit in it tonight and have a few adult beverages and reflect upon the last year with it. OH, and picked up a pick up truck full of goodies last night thanks to Mike! AND picked up a tranny to brotherhood network it down to a transmission shop in CT. Coming your way Jim!

Attachments

• guff's birthday 063.jpg
    guff's birthday 063.jpg
    82.5 KB · Views: 28
  • guff's birthday 065.jpg
    guff's birthday 065.jpg
    83.2 KB · Views: 29
Last edited:

Nightmare Bronc

just got done putting in the garage for the winter...i will sit in it tonight and have a few adult beverages and reflect upon the last year with it. OH, and picked up a pick up truck full of goodies last night thanks to Mike! AND picked up a tranny to brotherhood network it down to a transmission shop in CT. Coming your way Jim!

Hey Tasker is that a mattress under it so it will sleep good this winter?

Last edited:

Todd Foss

Thanks again Tasker

NY-Bronco

Resident Dipstick
Loc.
Weehawken, NJ
Test fit went well. No fitment issues whatsoever ;D Its a frikkin miracle!!!;D

photo-69.JPG

bax

Contributor
Old Member
I let them rest on the trailer all day. Tomorrow I will take them apart.

mavereq

Bronco Guru
got about halfway done building my upper trackbar bracket. had to spend the first half the day welding up the exhaust on a dodge.

orangecrush4u

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Shelter Island, NY
Was attempting to put my trac bar riser on but when I opened it, it was not that. It was a trac bar drop bracket. I guess driven 4x4 messed up my order, but I installed it cause it was better than TBs and wow best the bronco ever drove;D. Then located the pieces to get my e brake to work.

hdfx81

Stripped down the doors I picked up this summer(Thanks Talbot). I'll redo them this winter and put them on in the spring. Gonna run the old ones for the winter.