• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

What have you done to your Bronco today?

skifast

Loc.
Sandhills, NC
ZF install

I would say drop in the ZF but my Bronco is like many others it fought me the whole way.
Trying to get the trans in place by yourself is interesting to say the least.
Had to slot three holes on the trans to get the clocking ring to match up. Had it off and on five times seeing if it would line up better by shifting it from hole pattern to pattern.
Oh and found out my twin sticks won't work without cutting them apart and rebuilding them, that will have to be next weekend.:p

bax

Contributor
Old Member
I took it's body off and cut it in half and then I cut it in half longways. Then I threw it in a pile.

Attachments

• P1010020.JPG
    P1010020.JPG
    75 KB · Views: 47

72_EB

66to77
Thanks. Just got them in. Surprised the dog didn't jump out of them. We saw a pretty big buck and a doe on the way home and said I needed to stop and snap some shots. Here's a some more pics. Very nice sunny warm day for November in Chicago. Usually freezing our tails off getting the tree.

Those sliding windows look great!

Attachments

• buck.jpg
    buck.jpg
    277.5 KB · Views: 31
  • doe.jpg
    doe.jpg
    245.9 KB · Views: 25
  • tree pickup.jpg
    tree pickup.jpg
    87 KB · Views: 50

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
Thanks. Just got them in. Surprised the dog didn't jump out of them. We saw a pretty big buck and a doe on the way home and said I needed to stop and snap some shots. Here's a some more pics. Very nice sunny warm day for November in Chicago. Usually freezing our tails off getting the tree.

Too cool man! Good for you getting that tree too, ready for the big holiday ;)

sriha

Nothing. I might open the garage door to see if its still there since I haven't seen it for over a week. Too cold to go to the garage and not enough energy to start a fire to warm it up in there.

On the other hand I did get my Classic Broncos calendar yesterday and found a hotwheels Bronco at Walgreen's and the local supermarket!

RolledItAgain

Ordering/sparying the undercarraige so I can put the body back on and get some square footage back in the shop so I can fit yet another project. :D

BluebroncoNC

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Asheville, NC
Brought the body back home from the painters! Can't wait to start putting it all back together! Work's going slooooooooooooow today, even though I took the morning off to pick the truck up and trailer it home. Pic's soon.