• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

What have you done to your Bronco today?

mavereq

Bronco Guru
drove it for the first time.

IMG_20110316_190916.jpg

what's up with your front driveline?

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
You and me both!

Nothing here, shoulda took day off, drove it to parade. 70s today

Fitz24

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Been driving it to work. My Ram 2500 developed a vibration while at the dealer getting oil change and tires r&b'ed. Vibration starts at 70 MPH. They can't figure out what happend. Hope I get it back tomorrow.

Definitely need it by next Thursday, going to SC to pick up donor 98 explorer.

Deano

Bronco Guru
I finely got around to putting the insulation in my top and it don't sound like a tin can driving down the road anymore :)

BIGMH1

Had a custom tunnel cover built. First item I have payed someone else to fabricate..Thanks to Bob at Rutter's Rod Shop!

OP
OP
Heus33

Heus33

Bronco Guru
Snuck out to the garage this morning and put on my new billet fuel cap and NT tach mount :p

DemoDicky74

Loc.
Omaha
Bought a 74 frame and title, full 302 with tranny and transfer case off of a crack-head on craigslist. Hem hawed about the price and got him to drop the price to $300 and he threw in a brand new high performance camshaft and Aluminum rocker arms. Best part of the deal was when we picked it up...he threw in 4 brand new Super Swamper 33" tires with rims for $10. YES.... Ten dollars for all four.

Skiddy

Bronco Guru
Bought a 74 frame and title, full 302 with tranny and transfer case off of a crack-head on craigslist. Hem hawed about the price and got him to drop the price to $300 and he threw in a brand new high performance camshaft and Aluminum rocker arms. Best part of the deal was when we picked it up...he threw in 4 brand new Super Swamper 33" tires with rims for $10. YES.... Ten dollars for all four.

wow what a deal i will double your money on the tires;D