• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

What have you done to your Bronco today?

mavereq

Bronco Guru
took my one leaking H1 wheel apart. they stripped out two of the studs when they put the wheels together. now i need to track down new studs/nuts.

this project just flat refuses to go smoothly

miikee73

Shadetree Guru
Loc.
Aloha
Nothing,Im 1000 miles from her,for my sons wedding. Cant even find anyone to talk Bronco to......sometimes life sucks!

broncoman805

Loc.
Oxnard, CA
Installed radiator, added two groove water pump pulley, filled cooling system, checked for leaks, and finally got to drive it after a week.

broncoitis

Bronco Guru
Painted the Mustang valve covers and the serpentine pulleys! Would like to have gotten the stuff powdercoated, but that will have to wait. For now, Paint will do just fine just have to give it a chance to dry. ;D

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
Well, had to fix clutch, mostly Gud did, replaced throw out bearing.

Linkage not shifting properly "3 speed/column", pulled back out, damn Needle bearings are out, have to pull it apart, fix that before re-installing. uggh

Justafordguy

Bronco Guru
Drove it across town to a car show at the Sonic drive in. Lot of really nice cars and a beautiful day.

NYLES

Bronco Guru
replaced intake gaskets probably couldda got by with a retorque the problem I was gonna fix well wasnt really there......went tippin fer bout 50 miles....had fun in the B'co!!!!!!!!

kayakersteve

Loc.
Western NY State
I was hoping my new headers would be here and I could do swap today, but they are backordered, so I took it for a nice long drive - Header leak and all!

Pedestrian

Bronco Missionary
Reassembled the Mustang motor after three attempts to get the correct sized bearings :mad:

browngr5

Loc.
Eagle, Idaho
New seat upholstery

Just finished the back seat upholstery today. Waiting for my foam to come in for the fronts. Fixed my bronco lean C bushing adjustments yesterday. It's sitting level again.

remi1566

67 bronco

took some stock steel rims 15 x 8 from the blaster to the powder coater on Sat...not much else at this point was hoping the weather would break soon but has not at this point

willtel

Nothing major, just went for a short drive. FOR THE FIRST TIME IN 16 YEARS!!

IMG_4485
by willtel, on Flickr

[youtube]W0JLW5GF8X4[/youtube]

[youtube]1L4X3eVDMjc[/youtube]