• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

What have you done to your Bronco today?

BTbronco

Mounted my new wheels on today! They finally came in and I could not wait to get them installed. Added a 1" body along with the 35" BFG M/Ts. Now i got to get the cage and new seats back in so I can get the gears done!

4594585102_1af6c6dda4_b.jpg

4593968777_89ae53b396_b.jpg

Last edited:

shonivey

Mounted my new wheels on today! They finally came in and I could not wait to get them installed. Added a 1" body along with the 35" BFG M/Ts. Now i got to get the cage and new seats back in so I can get the gears done!

]

I like the stance lookig good

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL

Good looking wheels.... :)

msweb

Bronco Guru
Still gathering parts. Picked up an explorer radiator at pull-a-part yesterday. Spent most of today supervising my son pulling a transmission and some other parts for his truck. Still managed to get my donor engine started and let it run a while before I start pulling it.

Hey, don't you know you're supposed to tell your buddies when you're going to pull-a-part??? Let me know if you go again soon, want you to look for something for me....

4x4babygirl

Bronco Goddess
Loc.
Tanasi
I moved it from out behind the Yukon. It was in the 50s this morning and he sure was pissed about starting up in the cold, which is unusual.

I drove the hell out of him all weekend. All the hippies at the farmers' market were jealous as hell of my wanton use of petroleum. And also of my badass new cowgirl hat.

msweb

Bronco Guru
I moved it from out behind the Yukon. It was in the 50s this morning and he sure was pissed about starting up in the cold, which is unusual.

I drove the hell out of him all weekend. All the hippies at the farmers' market were jealous as hell of my wanton use of petroleum. And also of my badass new cowgirl hat.

lol, I think you just like going out and starting trouble!

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL

I bet they were.. ;) Glad you had a great mothers day weekend :)

msweb

Bronco Guru
Got the speedo in for my new dash so now I have the Speedo, tach, water, oil and volts. Just need a fuel level gauge and I'm set!

Can anyone confirm - I need the 0-73 OHMS gauge?

Ratch

Hey, don't you know you're supposed to tell your buddies when you're going to pull-a-part??? Let me know if you go again soon, want you to look for something for me....

What do you need, Mike. I work about 3 blocks from there. I did notice there was a full width D44 in an F150, '77 I think. Large bellhousing c6 and full-time t-case was still there too.

22213evl

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Rio Rancho N.M.
got all the wires back up under the dash, and rearanged soms other wires. then drove it down to moms house to give her flowers and a card. she came out and said the truck looked nice. gotta love mom, keeps giving back even on mothers day.

Ratch

I will try to get there one morning this week depending on weather. A buddy of mine might have what you need. I assume you want tilt?

76MaBronco

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Massachusetts
Hopefully putting in some door seals tonight, and welding in some brackets from the windshield to the cage...MAYBE make some carboard templates for frame tie-ins to the cage...maybe.

msweb

Bronco Guru
I will try to get there one morning this week depending on weather. A buddy of mine might have what you need. I assume you want tilt?

I appreciate it but am in no hurry at all, just wanted to give you a hard time. I checked and they have plenty of donor trucks there and something tells me we'll be seeing a lot of waterlogged vehicles being added soon!

Stingus and I may head up there one day in the near future, we'll even let you tag along ;D

tasker

Contributor
all knowing of nothing
Loc.
NH
hopefully some underneath work this week, have a date this weekend