• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

What have you done to your Bronco today?

Ned

Loc.
Hollywood Beach
Well it isn't what I did today but what I did Friday, then sat then sun... I got my whinshild installed finally! Drove it about 20 miles total so far no roll bar or seat belts so all local to the corner store etc.. discovered quite the gas leak in my carb. Holley 650 front bowl seals. Looks like that is due for a rebuild next.

Revelation

Bronco Guru
Painted windshield frame
Installed front shocks
cut a 3 3/8 hole in my dash for the speedo- that took about 2 hours!!

tasker

Contributor
all knowing of nothing
Loc.
NH
ddddddrove to my mom's house to ttttttake her car in today. 28 when i left the house....no ttttttop or ddddddoors.........cold!

msweb

Bronco Guru
gotta measure front drive shaft to get that ordered...

That reminds me, I need to find a rear driveshaft. Mine's all sloppy where it slips and slides together... %)

Always just one more thing.....

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
That reminds me, I need to find a rear driveshaft. Mine's all sloppy where it slips and slides together... %)

Always just one more thing.....

Yeah of course.. I figure I better get the auto in first before I go ordering the shaft, ha ha. Get settled in the new house later this month, that's the first thing on the agenda

ken75ranger

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Troy, NY
NA, i drove to her house so i could take her car in for service, no company on this mission
She will be out driving it once it warms up a bit today. Better check you're gas gauge when you pick it up.
Off to the car wash to get rid of the RC mud.