• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

What have you done to your Bronco today?

Swerve

Started mock up of 4x4x2 power steering box. BC Broncos reinforcment makes it simple. Usual modifications to crossmember for bolts to clear...

Attachments

• Bronco Transmission Transfer 4x4x2 Steering Box Mock Up 008.jpg
    Bronco Transmission Transfer 4x4x2 Steering Box Mock Up 008.jpg
    89.2 KB · Views: 53
  • Bronco Bumper Reinforcements Steering Box 001.jpg
    Bronco Bumper Reinforcements Steering Box 001.jpg
    89.4 KB · Views: 53
  • Bronco Bumper Reinforcements Steering Box 007.jpg
    Bronco Bumper Reinforcements Steering Box 007.jpg
    88.9 KB · Views: 53
  • Bronco Bumper Reinforcements Steering Box 006.jpg
    Bronco Bumper Reinforcements Steering Box 006.jpg
    90.2 KB · Views: 51

romerdoug

Got the new Hedman Hedders long tubes ready to bolt on. The two piece long tube started leaking so it seemed like the perfect excuse to buy new ones.

Pa PITT

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Stephenville TEXAS
.. Left mine up the drive way.. No problem .. I just took it up there to air up a tire on my 1980 Bronco that I cranked up this evening.. 1980 HAD NOT BEEN CRANK IN ABOUT A YEAR.. MY SON LIKE IT BECAUSE IT'S. old BB .. BRONCO BILLY. It's what he learned to drive in. & We've hunted half a million miles in it .
So I'm trying to get it ready for hunting season.
..... But I have a 12volt compressor on my 1972 DIESEL Bronco. & I left it pumping the air tanks up .. Well after we came home from supper .. I got out to drive it home .. DARN DEAD BATTERY ... Well I've left the compressor on pumping . only about 6 hours. So I just turned it off & I 'm hoping it'll bust off in the morning .

77bronk

Loc.
Fort Worth, TX
air show

too her out for a drive and had to stop and watch the Navy's finest..

DFB2BEFC-9CD5-47D9-BCD0-BD57E368ECD1_zpssylbjypr.jpg

TeamG

Someone with photoshop skills could rid your great photo of the traffic and expand the grassy area or add a small hill. Great photo! The Bronc matches the Angels yellow accents.

too her out for a drive and had to stop and watch the Navy's finest..

DFB2BEFC-9CD5-47D9-BCD0-BD57E368ECD1_zpssylbjypr.jpg

Wyflyer

Bronco Guru
Picked up a high pinion Dana 44 yesterday, got it on stands and started scraping dried grease off it. Plan to narrow it

B-man

Finally got it running.

Got new exhaust on it.

Now, it's time for hopefully paint one day.

Pa PITT

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Stephenville TEXAS
... Wow 3 days later & I finally gave up & Jumped my Bronco off so Taco & I could go for a ride in it. It was dead.. So I hooked up my special jumper cables..
.. Ok why special .. I took & added a one post trailer connection on the front bumper .. It'll run the Hoist. & Just so happens .. I cut a set of H/D jumper cables & wired them to the plug. And the 600 amp h/d clamps I clipped to my other farm diesel.. LET THEM CHARGE TOGETHER & about 20 minutes .. & it finally busted off.
... So I left it running for about another 30 minutes ..& TACO & I WENT for a ride.

romerdoug

Got the nasty old two piece long tube headers off and the new Hedman long tubes on. Just finished up because I ended up having to cut the old headers in pieces to get them off. It is a little too late to fire it up with the exhaust just dumping out of the headers, figure it will piss the neighborhood off. I guess they will have to wait until the morning to hear it. 50 series delta flow is supposed to be delivered tomorrow so I hope to have it quieter by tomorrow evening.

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
bout to get err loaded up this weekend, ready for ocbr.

Ready to get the hell out of town for a week