• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

What have you done to your Bronco today?

Schloer2

Installed door seals and then took her for an almost rattle free ride…such an improvement

ea7263022abe05a380f68d778a4c82d1.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jba6555

I sewed up a full-length bikini top for my 66. I really wanted a mesh bikini top instead of a solid one. I had tried the spidershade one made for a TJ, it fit, but not great. The biggest problem for me was the spidershade blocks about 60% of the light. Once I installed it i realized 60% isnt nearly as much as it sounds. So I ordered up 2 yards of https://www.sailrite.com/Phifertex-PLUS-Mesh-White-000-54 It supposedly blocks about 90%. So today i sewed it up. https://photos.app.goo.gl/ow4kB6unr516qzby6 it sewed up pretty good. I have grommets on order. I should have it on the bronco next week. Good thing cause its gonna be hot next week.

Speedrdr

Contributor
Not so wise OLD owl
Loc.
Paris, MS
I just threw some more money at mine. Lol. Ordered a prop. valve and centering tool and a boot for where the clutch rod goes through the firewall and the accelerator rod goes through the firewall. I guess I was too heartless to actually do anything to it.

Randy

399strokerEB

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Wasilla, AK
Last of my parts showed up this weekend! I ordered the wrong front shocks in January, but thankfully Wild horses swapped them out for the correct valved ones. I also had to get their dana 20 cover!
20240727_172925.jpg 20240727_180012.jpg

Bronco is ready to hit the road! I'll see you all in Colorado

Ol'Blue

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Last of my parts showed up this weekend! I ordered the wrong front shocks in January, but thankfully Wild horses swapped them out for the correct valved ones. I also had to get their dana 20 cover!
View attachment 928828 View attachment 928829

Looks sweet! I have the same set up and sometimes the shock will rotate out some in the mount and the tire would hit reservoir at full wheel lock. You all clear?

mitch@wildhorses

Sponsor/Vendor
Loc.
Lodi, CA
View attachment 928828 View attachment 928829

Sweet!! How does the cover look after installation?

phred

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Earth
Installed the ac ecm and relays in the glove box and disassembled the front suspension in preparation for the new 3.5 lift from Tom’s.

Attachments

• IMG_1768.jpeg
    IMG_1768.jpeg
    210.1 KB · Views: 29
  • IMG_1776.jpeg
    IMG_1776.jpeg
    188.5 KB · Views: 28