• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

What is stock ride height on 74

cupcake

I have a rolling chassis and need to know if it has any lift. Does anyone know axle to frame numbers?

DirtDonk

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Most numbers were probably listed with the full weight of the body and accessories rather than a bare chassis. And softer springs, whether lower or not, can actually rise up higher than lifted springs, when no weight is on them.
But having said that, there are probably a bunch here that have either taken that measurement, or might even have one sitting around they can measure.

In the meantime, do you have pics of your setup? Sometimes you might find someone here that can tell by looking, say, at your rear springs, that can tell you what you've got. Front springs are a little more vague, but you never know.

Paul

Z Bronco

Bronco Guru
I believe BC Broncos has something on their site that has you measure from the front axle to the frame, stock distance is 7" if I recall. This is for an assembled bronco.

OP
OP
cupcake

cupcake

I believe BC Broncos has something on their site that has you measure from the front axle to the frame, stock distance is 7" if I recall. This is for an assembled bronco.

Thats where mine was sitting. Right around 7" between the front and the frame at the bump. Thank you.