• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

What parts cant you find for your bronco? what do you want built?

thesnake

Bronco Guru
Hijack for Nickstrix

i am doing them in clear in the two sizes and a 2" in blue with an exclusive with duffs

Nick,

When will this happen. I've actually wanted a set of your 2" blue body lift mounts forever. I kept watching Jeff's and BC to see if they ever show up lol...

John

trailpsycho

Bronco Guru
I think the fiberglass or other composite speaker boxes that were molded to fit in the sides between the door opening and the wheel wells would sell...have an option for either 6X9s or 6.5" and a separate tweeter. Another option might be a slightly longer model (to achiever the proper airspace) for use with a low-air 8" sub. I am still trying to figure out how I am going to do this... I built a sub box already...just not sure about the 6X9s.

I think a replacement wiper motor cover with storage, cb, or other gadget mounting use would be sweet...something that wraps enough that it looks good from all angles with no top and doesnt hurt/wear on the soft-top, but could still be used with a hard top. There is a significant amount of wasted space with a stocker...and doesnt have good coverage for the front side and seems like it might wear on a softy...I usually just dont use it.

Several individuals have had single sets of rear quarter (bed rail over to the top of the body line) protectors. Selling those in 3/16" steel or SS in various lengths (in case someone is running the BCB rear quarter wraps) would be a seller.

SACHEM

Back From the Dead
Rear seat armrests. Seriously, why has no one made these yet?

Steve

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Grand Junction, CO
Several individuals have had single sets of rear quarter (bed rail over to the top of the body line) protectors. Selling those in 3/16" steel or SS in various lengths (in case someone is running the BCB rear quarter wraps) would be a seller.

Coming soon. ;) Not sure if we'll make them in stainless unless there's a big demand as they would be hella expensive for small orders. I should have more info late this week or early next, including pricing. :cool:

BoltBuster

Bronco Guru
i've got the billet body lifts in 1 & 2". i anodize mine so no need to polish.
i am doing them in clear in the two sizes and a 2" in blue with an exclusive with duffs. red wasn't a big enough seller to justify making any more at the time.more info on my web site.

Last time we had talked this was Persona Non Grata, would have loved to have had them. But I have already sent a piece of round stock to the machine shop. :-[

kntr

Bronco Guru
Cheaper no nonesense 4-link kit.

Iron Bender makes one

Custom Dash Knobs (kinda disappeared)

LED light Kits for Dash and Tail lights

BCB and Whild Child both make LED kits

I cant remember the company but there is someone that makes billet knobs. Im not at my home computer but I have the URL in my favorites.

blubuckaroo

Grease Monkey
Loc.
Ridgefield WA
Complete tubular frame made to mount a bronco body onto Jeep TJ axles and drive train.
Also a front clip to build up one of those neat little 2 wheel drive Bronco pick-ups.

Tito

CB Fire Starter
Loc.
Bakersfield, CA
Complete tubular frame made to mount a bronco body onto Jeep TJ axles and drive train.
Also a front clip to build up one of those neat little 2 wheel drive Bronco pick-ups.

You love to stir that pot dont you Mark!!! Good Lord, I cant wait to see the responses to this one

( :-X although personally I think its a cool idea, especially the front clip for a slammed 2wd Bronco) :-X

Devin

Bronco Kineticist

Am I missing something here? Why on earth would you want to do that?

Something that I would have liked to see (before I found a set of used ones):

Replacements for just the upper portion of the rocker panels. I could only find either the lower part, or the entire thing. Finally I found somebody that had a decent set of used uppers.

Dusty

Bronco Guru
Great thread! Lots of good ideas here. We have a couple of them in development already ;D

Dusty

welndmn

Bronco Guru
32 spline front output shaft for the 20!

Also, A set of all tube rock sliders that are made for people who cut theirs off seems like a good idea.
I have helped a few friends build some.

blubuckaroo

Grease Monkey
Loc.
Ridgefield WA
You love to stir that pot dont you Mark!!! Good Lord, I cant wait to see the responses to this one

( :-X although personally I think its a cool idea, especially the front clip for a slammed 2wd Bronco) :-X

I got this idea when I was working on Marshall's Jeep. I really like the articulation of the all coil suspention and the light weight of a tube frame would really help the power to weight ratio. I guess you could still use a Ford Drive train if you thought you had to.

thesnake

Bronco Guru
Just thought of a couple more things.

Already put together tube front end and the stainless steel windshield frame that has the wipers in the bottom, only in paintable steel so maybe I could afford one.

Lastly, one of Nickstrix column covers for the aftermarket tilt column in anodized blue.

John

blubuckaroo

Grease Monkey
Loc.
Ridgefield WA
I'd like to see some rocker panel trim pieces like the O.E. ones. With rocker panel trim or a painted stripe the body doesn't look so boxy.

crewdg

Loc.
Heber Springs, AR
Hand operated parking brake

I would still like to see a hand emergency brake for parking on hills out on the trail. Feels like I'm breaking my shifter coming out of park on the steep ones!

73stallion

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Eugene, OR
i'd like to see someone make billet armrests for the doors to replace the cheap vinyl covered foam ones. they already make the door cups, so why not?

BTW, it was duke nukem who made the billet dash knobs.

OX1

Bronco Guru
I got this idea when I was working on Marshall's Jeep. I really like the articulation of the all coil suspention and the light weight of a tube frame would really help the power to weight ratio. I guess you could still use a Ford Drive train if you thought you had to.

So a tube frame with a 9" housing set up for rear coils would work too then?? Set up right, radius arms flex like crazy. Guess a front high pinion 9" center/king pin outer housing, setup for 3 link and matching that option on the front end of tube frame could be cool too.