• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

What parts cant you find for your bronco? what do you want built?

garberz

Bronco Influencer
Loc.
Conejo Valley, Ca.
I would like to buy a full floating rear axle kit with locking hubs, (like the one Warn used to make) So I can tow it without removing the rear driveshaft.

broncosbybart

Bronco Guru
i'd like to see some orig style floor mats as well. ditto on the dash panel lights. bobbed fenders and grille along with an alum tub would be on my purchase list, too. screw the jig for the steel body, right??

Bitch'nBronco

Contributor
Loose Cannon
Loc.
Havre De Grace, MD
I wish someone made that sweet door trim (around the door glass frame) outta stainless or somthin. I can find used ones, but it'd be sweet if there were new ones. Or maybe the trim around the drip rail in stainless. Just a thought

OP
OP
C

cnielsen413

Loc.
petaluma, CA
are there any nice tube doors out? something that you can switch with the factory doors and go back and fourth without major work?

SC74

Contributor
Bronco Guru
are there any nice tube doors out? something that you can switch with the factory doors and go back and fourth without major work?

Duff has a nice set, but I think that you need their removable hinges to make them work without too much headache.

DU 001

Loc.
Houston, Texas
Parts you can't find and want built

I would really like a Diamond Plate Tunnel Cover for an automatic w/ only the 4 wheel shifter on the tunnel (similar to 3 speed standard model that is currently out there).

Can't understand why noone has built this before? It's just like the 3 speed version witout the extra hole for the 3 speed stick.

If you know anyone that can build one, I'm on the bid for one.

DU 001

66 U14 NICK

Loc.
Spencer, WV
I would like to find the grommet for vacuum wipers, for the 66, the ones for that go between the windshield frame and the wiper stem. The ones from Jeff's don't even come close to fitting.

Nick

77TexasBronc

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Baytown Texas
A straight pull type emergency brake handle that mounts under the dash below the key switch. This will eliminate the original E-brake/roll cage interference problems and also free up the kick panel which would be the perfect place for a large fuse panel.

I also like the idea of the billet armrest and the diamond plate tunnel cover for an automatic.

fordguy

Contributor
Bronco Guru
there is a company that makes a vent window eliminator for early fords (41-48 or so). I wonder if that would work for the bronco. I will try to find the vendor and post the link.

spieser

Loc.
Shalimar, FL
E brake

A straight pull type emergency brake handle that mounts under the dash below the key switch. This will eliminate the original E-brake/roll cage interference problems and also free up the kick panel which would be the perfect place for a large fuse panel.

I also like the idea of the billet armrest and the diamond plate tunnel cover for an automatic.

My old 66 Mustang had an e brake like that. I bet you get one of those pretty easily and fab up that mod.

77TexasBronc

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Baytown Texas
I found one out of a 49 caddy that I am in the process of installing now. It just seems that this would have been such a great mod that one of the Bronco house would already be marketing these.

JGbronc

Bronco Maniac
I would like to see new drip rail chrome that is fairly easy to install on a top that didn't originally have it.

rustbucket

Bronco Guru
I would like to buy a stock door window frames. Mine are pretty cracked and mangled. Stainless would be even better.

70 sport WA

A replacement for the plastic T shifter cover. These things are almost always cracked and in poor condition...and for those not modifying to a twin shifter, it would be nice to have a durable nice looking cover. Plastic or metal.