• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

What Sizes of Vacuum Hose to Keep in Stock for Vintage Broncos/Fords?

bulletpruf

Contributor
Loc.
San Antonio, TX
So, I have several vintage cars and I'm currently working on 2 EB's and I get tired of having to run to AutoZone every time I need some vacuum hose.

I'd like to buy in bulk; Gates brand hose is about $25 for a 50' roll on Amazon. I pay that much for 10' of the same hose at AutoZone.

Anyone have any recommendations on what sizes to purchase? I'm thinking 3 different sizes should cover it.

Thanks

Scott

Rustytruck

Bronco Guru
my vote is 3/16" 7/32" and 1/4" but it been a very long time since I bought any. not much 1/4 used mostly for the Choke stove. My 1974 California was a spaghetti mess of it with all of the hoses supporting the spark delay / egr system.

AC932

Contributor
3/8, 3/16, and 1/8 ought to cover most of the vacuum stuff. Always good to have some 5/16 fuel line and 5/8 heater hose laying around too.