• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

What would it look like if...

Greg_B

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Cohutta, GA
I had white flares? Mine have chips in the paint from rocks... I wonder what it would look like with white flares and white rocker protection?

Also... what about the stock stripes that came on the 76 models... and photoshop gurus out there?

I like the matched flares but the rocks kill them...

Greg

Attachments

• 1x.jpg
    1x.jpg
    18.2 KB · Views: 61
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    108.7 KB · Views: 49
  • 3x.jpg
    3x.jpg
    127.9 KB · Views: 39
OP
OP
Greg_B

Greg_B

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Cohutta, GA
What no opinions?

I am just looking for thoughts... maybe someone would spark an idea or make me rethink...

No photoshop geeks in here?

Greg

Ethansdad73

Bronco Guru
I had white flares? Mine have chips in the paint from rocks... I wonder what it would look like with white flares and white rocker protection?

Also... what about the stock stripes that came on the 76 models... and photoshop gurus out there?

I like the matched flares but the rocks kill them...

Greg

i have white flares... bit darker blue but its a good look..2nd one is not mine but same look

Attachments

• 9-23-2008-01.jpg
    9-23-2008-01.jpg
    128 KB · Views: 11
  • 1217200620519.jpg
    1217200620519.jpg
    46.5 KB · Views: 28

Revelation

Bronco Guru
Flares are silver, as is the stripe but you get the idea.
DSCF0061Medium.jpg

OP
OP
Greg_B

Greg_B

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Cohutta, GA
When I first put my Bronco together 12 years ago I liked the color matched flares as well... But after watching the paint chip off of them pretty quickly I started to dislike painted flares.;D

The silver looks very cool... I would put some heavy coats of clear rock guard on them or they will look like a 12 guage shot them in no time.

Greg

ep67bro

Contributor
Bronco Junky
Loc.
Easton, MD
this is mine with white flares I like this look the best!

Attachments

• 67side.JPG
    67side.JPG
    25.7 KB · Views: 21

22213evl

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Rio Rancho N.M.
sorry but I'm a big fan of the black flares, and black top. gets you into the whole YES my truck is the musclecar of the 4x4 world feeling.

mustangtoby

Bronco Guru
Loc.
southwest Colorado
sorry but I'm a big fan of the black flares, and black top. gets you into the whole YES my truck is the musclecar of the 4x4 world feeling.

I agree, black does it justice. But if not black, I still like a different color flare, just to break it up. Mine had uncut front/body color rear when I got it, one of my first mods was to install 4 gorilla flares and a black soft top, really changed the whole personality!