• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

wheel choice need you to vote (got them on)

Greg_B

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Cohutta, GA
Cant vote for above... sorry..

I like these... Walker Evans street wheels...

17-street-offroad-wheels.jpg

Or these trail ready wheels....

8587_3324_popup.jpg

Greg

NYLES

Bronco Guru
Where is the " will these look gay on my bronco" choice

X2, 3 ,4 5,.......naw man pic something else.......and if ya wheel it very hard or wanna keep em looking good go chrome.....keeping aluminum wheels lookin good is a ROYAL PITA!

half cab

Contributor
Guru Bronco
C'mon y'all he's 31 and builds his own Broncos ...give him a brake ....vote or don't .

Scoop

Contributor
Have Bronco, Will Travel
Loc.
Cuchara, CO
Either of those wheels will look really dated in about 3-5 years. EBs deserve something a more classic looking. Personally my favorites are the Walker Evans bead locks. Someday I'll have a set!

Rustytruck

Bronco Guru
Keep looking, too hard to clean and there has to be a better choice of bling. Trust your instints your other 3 rigs came out good.

stock1970

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Olathe, Kansas
807 on driver side and 809 on passenger side.. the best of both worlds, great conversation starter and you could see how many people notice.

SSDDBRONCO

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Los Angeles
i wouldnt get niether of them, but of the two i prefer the 809's and if you can get them in black that would really bring them out more and it wont be too much bling, wish imo is not really needed on a bronco, but it's your bronco and you should do whatever you want on it. Be sure to post some pics for we can see how it turned out and prove us wrong ;D

asinor

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Tulsa, OK
i wouldnt get niether of them, but of the two i prefer the 809's and if you can get them in black that would really bring them out more and it wont be too much bling, wish imo is not really needed on a bronco, but it's your bronco and you should do whatever you want on it. Be sure to post some pics for we can see how it turned out and prove us wrong ;D

IF you want Balck versions, go with the MT Sidebiters.

MyOriginal66

Bronco Guru
I'll add my .02...

Personally I like 18's but I don't care for either of these. But it's your choice not mine, so if I was forced to choose between these I'd go for the 807's. And since you asked for an opinion black would make either of these look a little better.

OP
OP
sean lalley

sean lalley

Loc.
biloxi
i went with the 809 as per the pole

i know that i had a lot of haters that did not like the idea but hey you dont have to drive it
i went with the 809 and the 18x9 with 35 federal tires
i think it looks great
if you dont like it .................oh yeah its not yours
thanks to all of those who voted

Attachments

• 2013-08-22 07.52.04.jpg
    2013-08-22 07.52.04.jpg
    89 KB · Views: 88

Hank_

Bronco Guru
I think it turned out very nice. Its fun to see so many peoples different ideas for there bronco's. Have fun with it and enjoy.

Henry