• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Where is the best place for seats

ashleymarkp

Loc.
Lakeland, Fl
Looking for quality high back seats with headrests, front and rear with all mounting hardware. Are there any other places than Tom's Bronco Parts?

naneumranch

Check the vendor section. CCOR carries a couple different brands of seats also.

miikee73

Shadetree Guru
Loc.
Aloha
Check out TMI ,I saw some in a Mustang and I was very impressed,Don't know how they compare to the likes of Corbeau,but just another option.

BajaBronco

Contributor
Bronco Guru
I tend to like one right in front of the steering wheel, but thats just me...and not to say I haven't sat on a milk crate or old rim set on the floor instead of a seat. But that is the best location . In my opinion anyway.

House

Contributor
Minutia Militia
Yes I agree, that is the best place for one... ;)

gera_raider

Contributor
Loc.
Watsonville CA
Replacement seats

Looking for quality high back seats with headrests, front and rear with all mounting hardware. Are there any other places than Tom's Bronco Parts?

Hello, I took these seats (manual seats) from a 1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse. They almost fit perfect. I had a U bracket fabricated (see photo) and that's all the fabrication. I also had to add a few spacers to level them out. They sit low and are super sporty looking. The cool thing about the seats is that the lever to move the seat back and forth is on the side, so no reaching under the seat to adjust.

Attachments

• IMG_4318.jpg
    IMG_4318.jpg
    172.4 KB · Views: 62
  • IMG_4355.jpg
    IMG_4355.jpg
    65 KB · Views: 66
  • IMG_4357.jpg
    IMG_4357.jpg
    72.5 KB · Views: 63

bowhunter

Bronco Guru
Got my Mastercrafts from Wildhorses and I love them. Their seat package comes with all mounting hardware. Only negative I have is that they needed a little more rake (which I've done).

smokinjoe

Bronco Guru
Loc.
New Braunfels, TX
Hello, I took these seats (manual seats) from a 1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse. They almost fit perfect. I had a U bracket fabricated (see photo) and that's all the fabrication. I also had to add a few spacers to level them out. They sit low and are super sporty looking. The cool thing about the seats is that the lever to move the seat back and forth is on the side, so no reaching under the seat to adjust.

I was just gonna link him to your thread in tech ;) Love how those look!

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
yep, master crafts are top notch..

if you found a good set to fit from pick and pull, you could just get the hardware separate. cheaper option anyway

bbow

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Ozark, Alabama
I tend to like one right in front of the steering wheel, but thats just me...and not to say I haven't sat on a milk crate or old rim set on the floor instead of a seat. But that is the best location . In my opinion anyway.

I'm glad somebody jumped on this. It's been killing me for 3 days.