• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

which header for 302 and np435?

jgrow

I'm sure there's a post in here somewhere but couldn't find it. I'm looking for a header that fits a 302 and np435. Looks tight on the passenger side. Would prefer to spend under $200. thanks for your replies.

lars

Contributor
Been here awhile
Loc.
NorCal flatlands
jgrow said:
I'm sure there's a post in here somewhere but couldn't find it. I'm looking for a header that fits a 302 and np435. Looks tight on the passenger side. Would prefer to spend under $200. thanks for your replies.

Any header built to fit a Bronco will clear the NP435. The only headers that have clearance issues are ones that aren't truly Bronco-specific, and then it's because they don't clear the clutch linkage- not because they hit the NP435. Not sure you can get new headers anymore for an EB for under 200 bucks.

wildbill

Old Bronco Guy
;D ;D ;D You can also get hooker wheel well but not for less than 200.00 and they dont get in the way of anthing good lucl and have fun. :p :p :p Bill :p :cool: %)