• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

who has the best price on front disc kit& brake booster??

tankhunter

well 1 my drum brakes started leaking on the front axle of my 74 bronco i am not going to repair the drum brakes. i have a dana 44.

who has the best price on a complete front disc kit??????????
also looking for a power brake booster kit??????????

i am not into junk yard hunting i want a complete kit with all the right components on the 1st try delivered to my door with all new parts in it!!!! i would like to purchase all the parts from the same buisness if possible.

which buisness will offer the best deal???

shamu

Lucky as the day is long.
Loc.
Sachse,Tx
I will say Wild Horses and talk to Nik. And tell him Shamu or Damon sent you. Don't laugh. All of the vendors on this site are great.
Next

Last edited:

blazinchuck

Bronco Guru
I got a nice booster kit complete from vendor on ebay. I think it was round $225... hard to beat. Came with everything u need! Even proportion valve

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

stlo

Bronco Guru
Loc.
tulsa
I got both from Toms bronco....works great came with everything .....plus there kit came with the SS braided brake lines....power booster kit fit great and stops on a dime.....I was happy with this kit.....there no modify kit is the one I for and it comes with a full size booster

OP
OP
tankhunter

tankhunter

thanks i will check both places on monday i want to get everything here by next weekend

71broncman

Loc.
Woodland Park, Co
Got the booster/SS Braided lines/prop. valve from Duff's. Spindles/ backing plates off a doner Genaric Motors truck, everything else new. Works like a charm and no need to notch the inner fender.
Mark.