• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Who is the owner of this Bronco red - stretched WB

OP
OP
Tito

Tito

CB Fire Starter
Loc.
Bakersfield, CA
Haha, I have encountered a few of the blessed trees up here in the NW including a few Dougies!

feitctaj

FNG
Loc.
Group W Bench
they are the reason I don't like soft tops, can you imagine if I owned a soft top, with all the dents and scratches on my hard top? I would tear the soft top right off

OP
OP
Tito

Tito

CB Fire Starter
Loc.
Bakersfield, CA
HAha, speaking of Rick Halle :-X I ripped a hole in mine up at Evans Creek last year that I need to patch up. He was going to fix it for me but apparently I wont be dropping it off any time soon %) Or pick up my door frames or my bulkhead...hmm what else do I need back...but hey, I got my top I guess :p

ROKDWLR

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Stockton, Ca.
Build thread?!

Never did a build thread but have everything on disc so I may put up a thread in the next week or so. It was painted in my driveway with some Nason single stage paint after a body guy went over it. I was following him while he was painting, picking out the little bugs with my pocked knife. ;D It's never been rubbed out but still looks pretty good. I've run the Rubicon and other trails in NorCal and have been able to keep the body straight after one season. It sports door inserts and the Safari top when on the trail. Soft top and doors are for DD and cold weather. Besides hirirng out for body/paint I had BroncoItaliano/Don install the Painless harness. He took care of all the electrical issues and for that I am eternally greatful! Everything else was done by me with the wisdom and guidance of Crawlin68/Patrick. Thanks you guys!

Last edited:

AWS

Loc.
ST LOUIS
Craig, it looks great, and I see my shock towers are getting a work out.
Steve