• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Whos going to Knotts this year.

AZ69EB

I heard a rumor that they might be doing something special for the Mustang 50th birthday at Knotts.

joshnjulie1

Loc.
Moreno Valley, Ca
Crap....Now I know how you guys feel when you talk about having to "get ready" for an event. I just had like half a dozen things go through my head I want to accomplish before this event. Damn timelines...

jmart52

I am thinking about going. It is the same weekend as the Laughlin River Run. I normally go to that and I didn't think that Knotts and river run were on the same weekend.

Bronco Junkie

So Cal Broncos
Alright, count me in. Just registered. I will be the 'newbie' standing around trying to figure out what to do...

There will be 100+ Broncos and Bronco owners standing around with you. You will figure out what to do real quick! ;D;):cool:

tw322

Alright, count me in. Just registered. I will be the 'newbie' standing around trying to figure out what to do...

Yeah as everyone else has said.....it really doesn't matter what it looks like, it will be appreciated for just being there. Last year was my first year and mine isn't the best looking one by a long shot but it was a good time and looking at the others gives you a lot of new ideas. I am hoping to make it down again this year.

SteveL

Huge chevy guy
Loc.
Hawthorne ca
Any groups staying @ local hotels? i was gonna book @ the red roof unless a group of people are staying in one of the others. Was gonna get a room and fff pass for if I decide to go

joshnjulie1

Loc.
Moreno Valley, Ca
Just got my registration tag in the mail last night.....
Quick ?
Says to start lining up @ 7am with gates closing @ 10am for entry.
How early should one show up to get 'in line' as they stated to get into the show and or how long should one expect to wait in line to enter.

Just trying to figure out the best time to get there as I only live about an hour away.

MyOriginal66

Bronco Guru
Looks like I might be in town after all... Cabo postponed till may. My LUBR won't be ready but maybe I'll bring the beater;D

Stroppe-Envy-77

Bronco Guru
Just got my registration tag in the mail last night.....
Quick ?
Says to start lining up @ 7am with gates closing @ 10am for entry.
How early should one show up to get 'in line' as they stated to get into the show and or how long should one expect to wait in line to enter.

Just trying to figure out the best time to get there as I only live about an hour away.

There's a line that forms well before 7:00, so if you arrive too early you'll be in a bit of traffic getting inside. We stayed at the hotel across the street once and it seemed like I heard engines starting at about 6.

Last couple of times I entered a vehicle I got there around 9:00 and breezed right in. I think there's another bit of a log jam right before the 10:00 cutoff from what I remember.

RolledItAgain

I hope to be there. I'm Broncoless but may bring something. I've never shown a car but have attended many times.
Great cars! AND trucks. :)

Bronco Junkie

So Cal Broncos
So Cal Broncos meets at the Chevron Station at Fletcher and San Fernando Road in LA. We usually meet at around 6:00 to 6:15 and head down. I don't have exact details yet.

joshnjulie1

Loc.
Moreno Valley, Ca
They'll at least wait til you're away from the broncos

That would be cool to meet up prior, but that sounds out of the way. I live east of Knott's.

Keep your eye out for an orange and black top Bronco. That'll be me.

Wife and kid want to go but I'm not sure the kid understands how early she will have to get up.;D