• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Who's on here from NW Arkansas?

sbolejack

Loc.
Rogers, AR
Thought it would great to find out who is on here from NW Arkansas and see about doing a meet and greet sometime.

OP
OP
sbolejack

sbolejack

Loc.
Rogers, AR
I thought that was last weekend?

Still working on putting everything back together over the next couple of weeks.

okorangebrnco

Bronco Guru
I am in Tulsa, OK, but have become quite the regular in the Rogers and Bentonville area. I would be game to make the 1 hour and 40 minute cruise over sometime for a weekend lunch/dinner..

Levi

Mikey

Bronco Guru
You guys are making me homesick...lived in Rogers, Fayetteville and Greenwood. Now I'm stuck in Kommiefornia hell!

No worries, looking at jobs in DC area to escape and live in Lovettsville, VA area. Love the South!

broncoman805

Loc.
Oxnard, CA
Summer vacations were spent visiting relitives in Fayetteville and out on the farm near Durum. When I was a kid we lived ln Springdale for a year.

lilthom

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Okay I will keep spreading the territory here. I am 2 hours north of Rogers.

Prizefighter

Bronco Guru
I lived in Fay-town once and played some rugby for the UofA. Then years later I took summer classes there and stayed with my sister who lives in Bella Vista. I've trout fished many times below the Beaver Dam when my uncle lived in Rogers. Now I catch a Razorback game about every two years.

FlogginHarvey

Loc.
Wichita
Have family in Rogers (cousin owns a green 78 Bronco that was bought new a d restored) and get over occasionally to hang out and boat. Once the '75 is ready we plan to come that way and camp for some easy trail rides later this summer I hope!!!

dougyounger

Contributor
Since we have now extended out a ways, I'll jump on this thread.

I'm in SE Kansas in Pittsburg, about two hours north. Graduated UA in December 2011.

jrcflash

I am in Mena. I lived in NWA for 10 years and still get up there fairly often for Hog games and weekend getaways. My brother just moved to Springfield MO so I plan to get up that direction more often.