• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

WildChild mass buy! Door hinges, straps & dual battery tray

OP
OP
classic4x4s

classic4x4s

Loc.
Zachary, LA
I had a lot of pm's from you guys. It looks like I missed a few because my inbox was full. I have cleared it out so feel free to try again or use my email. Thanks! I will give an update tomorrow.

77TexasBronc

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Baytown Texas
Unregistered said:
I get my tube bender next week and this one of the projects I have been wanting to do and is high on the priority list.

Sam

Wild Child

Keep us posted, I am very interested in a set of tube doors. Thanks

digmy76

classic4x4s said:
70bronco,

Just send me your name and a contact number and I will add you to the list!

digmy76,

This buy is open through tomorrow. I will post the final list this weekend so everyone can verify their order and then Monday I will give the list to WildChild. After that someone from WildChild will call you to arrange payment and shipping.

Just wanted to make sure you had all my info. I sent you an email a while back: Hayes Meeks

OP
OP
classic4x4s

classic4x4s

Loc.
Zachary, LA
I got you down Dig.

I will post a complete list tomorrow for everyone to view. If there is a change that needs to be made to your order let me know then. Thanks.

OP
OP
classic4x4s

classic4x4s

Loc.
Zachary, LA
Here is the final list. If there are any changes that need to be made, please email them today or tomorrow! Thanks.

NOTE:
1 hinge set is enough for (2) doors, a (1/2) hinge set is door side only for (2) doors and (1) strap set is enough for (2) doors.

(1) hinge set, (1) strap set and (1) battery tray:
MnkyBiz
tx1ton
Matt Perritte
gators01
Jim Hinton

(1) hinge set and (1) strap set:
broncoswede61
Broncotime
77TexasBronc
Danny Costanios
jimmyjames
72Bronco
Digmy76
howdy
jason77
boatbldr
Kelly Calvo
KGJ57
broncosis
trailpsycho
RonJones
firemand
Madgyver

(1) battery tray:
mtn_bronco
YellowBronc
broncnut (no shipping - will pick up)
70bronco

(1) hinge set:
Awnrie69
BigO

(1) strap set:
MichaelB14

(1 1/2) hinge set and (1) strap set:
Eric Neasham
RKM
Tenezman

(1 1/2) hinge sets, (2) strap sets and (1) battery tray:
JaxLax

(2 1/2) hinge sets and (2) strap sets:
Edge4

(1) strap set and (1) battery tray:
sfaforester
lpsolo (need a phone number)

Last edited:
U

Unregistered

classic4x4s said:
Here is the final list. If there are any changes that need to be made, please email them today or tomorrow! Thanks.

(1) battery tray:
mtn_bronco
YellowBronc
bronconut
70bronco

Its broncnut on the battery tray. Don't want to confuse anyone..

Terry

sfaforester

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
SW, Arkansas
Just checking here: When you say 1 strap set, your meaning a strap for both doors right, not just one side. I noticed a few guys had to strap sets, meaning they had two broncos they wanted to have straps for. Please correct me if I'm wrong. I want one for my passenger side as well as my driver side.

...just making sure I got it.;D

tx1ton

Loc.
Boerne, TX
Hmmm, just saw this...I only need two straps - or one set....I may have miss-called it in my email.....1 set, 2 doors, 1 Bronco's worth...

Math s*cks!

OP
OP
classic4x4s

classic4x4s

Loc.
Zachary, LA
tx1ton said:
Hmmm, just saw this...I only need two straps - or one set....I may have miss-called it in my email.....1 set, 2 doors, 1 Bronco's worth...

Math s*cks!

tx1ton,

I have you down for one set of hinges (2 doors, 1 bronco), one set of straps (2 doors, one bronco) and one battery tray. If that is incorrect, please let me know.

OP
OP
classic4x4s

classic4x4s

Loc.
Zachary, LA
There was more interest than I expected for these items! Here are the final totals.

31 full sets of hinges
6 half sets of hinges
33 sets of straps
13 battery trays

I will be sending this to Sam tonight. If there are any changes that need to be made, send them ASAP!

There are still a few phone numbers and real names I need. Without a contact number WildChild cannot call!

RonJones
Tenezman
lpsolo

R

robinrdpro

I'd like to get in on the mass buy if its not too late.
1 set of door hinges and one set of door straps.
Robin Down
Santa Cruz
robinrdpro@yahoo.com

thanks!

RKM

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Huntingtown, MD
I got my call last night 10:30 pm....:eek: little late. But in Cal. It wasn't so bad I guess. Again very nice people. I am waiting a little longer to get mine, because I don't need them ASAP. They said they have urgent orders they need to fill for showes etc. So I put them in front of my order. I'm not in a big hurry for them. Don't get me wrong I cant wait to get my doors off. I just know some others would like to have them on for a show or something. Thanks for the MB.

RKM

OP
OP
classic4x4s

classic4x4s

Loc.
Zachary, LA
I'm glad to hear things are moving quickly. Sam seemed to be a little flatter that so many people were interested in his products.