• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Windshield latch i need help...

mofoco1

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Clovis, CA
Originals were spot welded. To do it right you have to be able to put the W/S down. Use a towel to hold it on hood so it doesn't scratch. Space the upper mount centered, pull knob faces to drivers side(duh) once you mount it weld or screw in( remember there wire in the upper rail)put the footmen loop in and lower the W/S to hood and mark where you should drill the footmen loop holes. Wont work with anything other than a stock hood remember! Unless you brace from below. will crack Fiberglass bubbles if not( ask me how I know this). Good luck, they look could even if you don't use it:cool: Mo