• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Wiper motor cover question

mlarison

Loc.
Palm Coast
Just took the top off yesterday and wanted to hear suggestions for a wiper motor cover. I plan on running w/ it off almost all the time as I’m down in FL and not sure if I am even getting a soft top yet...should I just get the standard cover from Toms or some sort of lowering bracket cover? Any pics would b greatly appreciated and if you have pros and cons of either?

Thanks for any help in advance
Mike

BGBronco

Contributor
N A S H V I L L E
Loc.
Tennessee
I had a similar situation. I typically just use a bikini top and needed the lowering bracket for that as well. I bought the wiper cover and didn't like it. Not a criticism of any of the vendor products I just didn't like the look and returned it.

I may have an extra lowering bracket. I won't be back until Monday but it's yours if you want it.

Z Bronco

Bronco Guru
I use the Bestop bikini and soft top. Its windshield riser is high enough that I leave my wiper cover on. It is nice to retain the visors and map light in my travels.

SHX669

Bronco Guru
Like Z Bronco I have a Besttop with the taller riser and put the cover back on for the visors - I added an interior light to the rollbar.
When it's warm weather I leave the top on but remove the side and back windows . That's not much bigger than a bikini top