• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

wire harness clips

ltatro

Loc.
Michigan
Anyone know where I could get the plastic wire harness clips that snap into the inside fenders in engine bay. Local parts guy checked all his books and couldn't find anything. Mine were all brittle and broke off. Tater

munsonbw

Loc.
Huntsville, AL
Check Lowes or Home Depot. I have found quite a few trim clips and other automotive related knick knacks. Look in the hardware section with the nuts and bolts.

Ben

Bigbird

You can get them from your local autobody store. Any good autobody supply place should have everything from JT's in stock.

2bad, if you need that stuff, Albany Autobody (behind OTB) has all that in stock. I also get a discount from them. I used to work there and my uncle runs the place.

2badrotties

Just a Bronco guy !
Loc.
Niskayuna N.Y.
You are Teds nephew ? I deal with autobody every day. I know all those guys. Art, Keith, Tommy I know them all. Yes, I know I can go down there and get the stuff but i was trying to help someone else out. He might not have a store that sells JT stuff near him. I know Ed down in Schenectady store too :)

OP
OP
L

ltatro

Loc.
Michigan
Thanks for all the responses, your right, I'm not near any autobody supply, I'm out in the toolies. I'll check with them online as suggested, Thanks