• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

NC WTB an uncut `73 thru `74 Green Ranger package ( No Rust )

LUBr LuvR

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Congrats Keith! Glad to see you finally make that dream come true. You’re gonna need some of those long sleeve shirts Ben keeps talking about (to cover the pinch marks)😁😁 Enjoy the new-to-you ride!

OP
OP
UNCbronco

UNCbronco

Contributor
Congrats Keith! Glad to see you finally make that dream come true. You’re gonna need some of those long sleeve shirts Ben keeps talking about (to cover the pinch marks)😁😁 Enjoy the new-to-you ride!
Thank you, Mary!

Jsol

Contributor
Hell of a story of patience and perseverance!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

trailerjack

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Central Texas
Well, it finally happen to me today, I was finally able to buy a 1974 Limestone code U Ranger package Bronco. I would like to thank Mr. Wooderson from California for giving me this chance of owning this beauty. We have been going back and forth trying to make this deal happen for over a year now and it`s headed home to me in North Carolina now. Actually, a friend found this exact Ranger in Oklahoma back in early 2020 and sent me a picture of it back before this guy bought it. He included the Ranger stripe kit from Don Peroni and all the new Avocado interior from SMS in with the deal. I just have to finish it up and it will be a pleasure to do so. I am absolutely delighted to have it. It`s a long time coming for over 4 years now to have a Ranger in this color. Thank you to everyone that I have met along this journey trying to find this color Ranger.

Is this one gonna be a keeper?

OP
OP
UNCbronco

UNCbronco

Contributor
Is this one gonna be a keeper?
I sure hope so, been looking for this color for a long time and I just love this Limestone in the sun a whole lot, I have a vinyl wrap guy installing the Ranger stripes this coming Wednesday and I am sure I will love it even more after that. I just got it Friday evening and was able to get it out and check everything out on it. It really is a solid 1974 and drives very nice. I have found a few things mechanically that I got to fix on it but, nothing big. More pictures coming after Wednesday, stay tuned !!!

Attachments

• IMG_3100 (1).jpg
    IMG_3100 (1).jpg
    213.4 KB · Views: 21
  • IMG_3099.jpg
    IMG_3099.jpg
    301.8 KB · Views: 23
  • IMG_3089.jpg
    IMG_3089.jpg
    211.1 KB · Views: 23
  • IMG_3109.jpg
    IMG_3109.jpg