• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

SOLD WTB early bronco

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rocky Baldozier

1966 Bronco

Hello, I have a 1966 Bronco. It is uncut with a 289 in it with three on the tree. Located in Colorado.

This Bronco is not a rust bucket it is very solid with minimal rust for a Bronco. The floors are pretty solid with minimal rust. No rust on the windshield posts, tail gate, inner rockers. The ruck was owned by an older gentlemen who passed away and I bought it from his estate. The Bronco still has an 8 track in it and spotlight. The firewall has some rust, passenger side only, and inner fenders as well. Both quarters are in very good shape no rust. I have a bunch of photos or check out Craig's list for western Colorado.

Teal68

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Inlet Beach
DK,
I'm real close in Panama City Beach and may have one for you. I just bought it recently because it is hop in and drive ready, but may be just a bit too big for me...barely fits in the garage. It really is drivable as is. The previous owner put spacers under the front coils that I don't like that at all so I was going to just replace them 3.5" springs. He had been driving it that way for 11 years, but I just don't it. Clutch also judders a bit on take off.

That's my only complaints and here's the good: 1976, power steering, power brakes, brand new 37/12.5/17 Goodyear Kevlar tires and wheels, Matching spare wheel with non matched tire, 302 with headers, 4.10 gears with limited slip front and rear, industrial winch, stereo and everything works...lights, switches, windows...everything.

Here's some pics:

Status
Not open for further replies.