• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

TX Wtb: Shorty headers

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
OP
Bitch'nBronco

Bitch'nBronco

Contributor
Loose Cannon
Loc.
Ringwood, NJ
Those are a little nicer than what I'm looking for, not looking to spend much more than 250. Thanks for the offer, that's a good price for those

Godwick

Loc.
Santa Barbara, CA
I've got some stainless steel long tubes. I had them freshened up and painted with ceramic high temp military grade paint (grey). I was going to put them on my 351 but the passenger side collector interferes with my front driveshaft. I'll get pics on Monday, but if you're interested I'll do $200 plus shipping.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
OP
Bitch'nBronco

Bitch'nBronco

Contributor
Loose Cannon
Loc.
Ringwood, NJ
Thanks for the offer but I can't use long tubes with my current set up. Just sold my hedman elites because the drivers collector makes it almost impossible to route exhaust due to its proximity to the t case yoke. I'm running a ZF5 and NP205. Really great deal tho, I appreciate the offer

Status
Not open for further replies.