• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Yeeeehaw …I made full member

77TexasBronc

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Baytown Texas
I finally made full member, break out the balloons and confetti….This is the only web site that I am a member to and in my opinion, the only one I need..You guys have been great! Thanks for all of the great advice and encouragement ;D ;D ;D

desertbug

Loc.
Fallon, NV
Congrats, TexasBronc!!!! :D

Fortunately it happened on a weekend, and I KNOW there's plenty of places to celebrate over there in Baytown! (I grew up in Friendswood and Santa Fe).

You accomplished this the REAL way with good posts (not any mysterious "pltpltplptlplpltplptlp" posts).

Take the rig to Galveston and have some Shiner's for the rest of us! 8)

astark

Contributor
Bronco God
Congratulations TexasBronc ;D

Galveston and Shiner's sure sounds good to me. Maybe a little Tex-Mex would be in order too, or some gulf coast shrimp. Or some, well heck, your a full member now so just have it all ;)

OP
OP

77TexasBronc

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Baytown Texas
Thanks guys, I can only day dream about the Galveston though since my Bronco is nothing but a frame. Shrimp and Shinner sounds good. I have never tried Shinner but what the hey, I am going to toss one back for both of you. ;DThen back to work on the steed ;)

Sorry you moved off Desertbug, we could have kicked some sand at the beach..

OP
OP

77TexasBronc

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Baytown Texas
[quote author=civilgee link=board=5;threadid=18367;start=0#msg140766 date=1055164726]
Congrats...I know your excitment...I too just made full member. A toast to TexasBronc!!!
[/quote]

Thanks civilgee...Yep, my name is TexasBronc and I am a Bronco-holic :D : :DAnd love it. ;D

JRS77

Loc.
Omaha, Texas
Good job, I too will be a full member some day. And as a fellow Texan forget the Shiner and chug a few LONE Stars if you can find any(they should be real fermented by now). Maybe someday when i'm in the southern part of the state or your near the northeast we can ride together.

BroncoDad

Loc.
Michigan
Congrats!!! I'm still working on junior, but it just seems that I do way more looking than posting! Maybe some day I will have a nugget of info that will help others the way this board has helped me.

BroncoDad

OP
OP

77TexasBronc

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Baytown Texas
Thanks guys, Sounds good JRS77, :D.. Your almost there BroncoDad, Youll be a Bronco god before you know it. :D...and congrats back at ya komodo72 ;D

2badrotties

Just a Bronco guy !
Loc.
Niskayuna N.Y.
So what took you so long ? If you lived up here in the land of COLD and ICE and SNOW and just plain shit*y weather , you would be a Bronco god by now. Nothing better to do around here all winter. Congrats

astark

Contributor
Bronco God
Now there you go again talking about the weather 2bad, what about Memorial Day. And yesterday, what was that about stones and pain, again what about Memorial Day. Every time I read one of your posts I can't help but think about Memorial Day ;)

PS
I am hoping you have good weather for Memorial Day next year 8)

thesnake

Bronco Guru
Gongratulations Texas Bronc, civilgee and badnewsbronco !!!!!

snake