• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

You know you drive an Early Bronco when?

Deano

Bronco Guru
The lotto would be good for my EBs and me. I would have more of them! Lol!

taipeichris

Bronco Guru
When you pick up your date, she gets in, slams the door, leans over and says, “Baby, it’s been too long, I miss slam’n your door…” Ha, just one more reason my passenger door isn’t aligned yet.

OR

When she says, “Let ME fix your squeaky water pump” leans over and just turns the radio up louder.
[ But I’m still glad I fixed it.]

OR

When you get sick of sitting in traffic and make a U-turn over the center divider, drop off the 10 inch curb on the other side and just keep on driving.

krisbassett

When you get told by your wife......you do realize this is an ATV trail RIGHT!!!;D

ghost66

Bronco Guru
When your doodles include a Bronco

And then you color them like a grade schooler

Attachments

• Life is Good 001.jpg
    Life is Good 001.jpg
    217.7 KB · Views: 188

Greg_B

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Cohutta, GA
When every time you open your lap top the kids say "let me guess you are looking at Broncos"

When complete strangers come up to you at random locations and say "hey dont you drive that Blue Bronco I see around town"

When people always want to ask you... "how much you got in that?"

When you can spot a bronco in a commercial when only a tiny fraction of a body panel is shown.

Greg

ochretoe

Loc.
Millington
When you would rather put more cloths on to drive it with the top off than putting the top back on.

(opening day of deer season and I still have the top off. a new personal best)

trlblazr

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Mesa AZ
When you have more cuts on your hands and bumps on your head than all your friends put together.

Mac2Night

Bronco Guru
These are all too funny (but true)! Ghost, great "Life is Good" design..... love it.

1) When you think you are man enough to take a full hardtop off by yourself;

2) When thinking about your assets you count your bronco(s) right after your house;

3) When you are willing to sit on a milk crate during a resto just to get to drive it around the yard (or down the road a little);

4) When you are willing to trade, sell or pawn anything not tied down to get Bronco parts for your rig.

BroncoDawg

Loc.
Bishop, CA
When your loving wife's new car is parked outside while your banged up, needs paint bronco gets the garage and she doesn't even question it.............very often, haha

bmc69

Contributor
Bronco Guru
When you and your passenger are both soaking wet from driving in pouring rain and you look at your discomfitted passenger with a bored expression of "What?...there a problem?" on your face.

You get pissed of if one lousy interior light does not work in your wife's grocery getter..but are perfectly content to fiddle constantly with the headlight switch in yr EB to keep it on that elusive 'sweet spot' that still makes the dash lights come on.

You are very adept at the 'zoom and coast' technique required to make your vacuum wipers function adequately in a downpour..so good in fact that you always avoid arrest for reckless driving.

You install a killer stereo that is impossible to hear over the sound of your 39.5" IROKS on the highway.

You chew out yr kids for leaning a bicycle up against the side of the wife's Honda but can shrug yr shoulders and grin after taking out the front fender, door skin and rear quarter of yr EB with a tree root you didn't see..