• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

You know you drive an Early Bronco when?

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
When you daughter is getting pictures for her engagement and she finds a Bronco on the street and says my dad would like this picure. Texas girl in socal

Too cool man! ;)

lil.mule

Loc.
Glendale, Ca.
When the UPS guy knocks on the door and your wife walks into the garage and says: "Honey, you've got new attachments for your Mistress!"

73azbronco

Contributor
Bronco Guru
You know your a Bronco adict when:

Your Bronco has been "on jacks" for over two years and you still consider it your best vehicle.

Your UPS guy "John" stops in every week to see the build, bringing parts or not.

Wild Horses has your credit card on file.

You know where the following places are in your city: hard to find C4 transmission parts, Axle rebuilder, power steering rebuilder, sand blaster guy, metal stock retailer, EFI injector cleaner company, but you still have no clue where to paint the thing.

Last edited:

Sbolt19

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Colorado Springs
When you go to 4-Wheel Parts Wholesalers to get a new compressor for your lockers & the guy asks what it's going on and then asks if you want to trade it straight up for a Zuki & a J**p.

itsabronco

Loc.
Banning, CA.
when you finally get it to fire and go around the block for the first time with open headers, no master cylinder, a ton of parts and tools inside, no air filter because you havent cut the hole in the hood yet, kids looking at you like, " is he really doing this?" because you just cant wait any more !!

FLIT67

Loc.
Colville, WA
Driving around the local Wally World parking lot twice to get a look at one from all angles. Or, making a high speed lane change so that you can get in the turn lane to go look at one in another parking lot.
Just a couple of things that I did this week.

mudmagnet63

Loc.
Geary OK.
When your 11 year old daughter is mortified when you pick her up from school the first time. And a week later she says pick me up in the bronco cause my friends think it's cool.

Gas Pig

Bronco Guru
When your wife calls your Bronco the "other women" because you give it all your quality time.;D

Gas Pig

Bronco Guru
when the gross weight of the vehicle is half of what it should be, because there are parts of Bronco on the floor of your garage then on the truck%)

fla67

when you take a different way home just to see if that bronco in the weeds is still there.

Deano

Bronco Guru
When some of the cops pull you over when you drive your EB and ask you if that's the same one they rode in when they were kids. Then they ask if you can take them for a ride .

tasker

Contributor
all knowing of nothing
Loc.
NH
when you drive it to work when you KNOW you're going to freeze but do it anyway.
When you drive through town just so you can see the reflection of the truck in the store front windows.
When some of your best friends are people you just haven't met YET.

RT

Bronco Guru
You are all some pretty sick men! I sence some obsessive compulsive behavior here.

I don't understand that statement . Things seem quite normal here .

Have you always felt everyone else is crazy except you ???;D

MMMMMM... interesting .... :p

Last edited:

1970excursion

You know you are driving your Bronco in Oregon when the Gas station attendant just hands you the fuel nozzle and grabs the bag of kitty litter.

Gas Pig

Bronco Guru
when you drive it to work when you KNOW you're going to freeze but do it anyway.
When you drive through town just so you can see the reflection of the truck in the store front windows.
When some of your best friends are people you just haven't met YET.

Hey tasker, I just did that today driving home from the DMV in my new 66 U13 project. Looking for the, "reflection of the truck in the store front windows.":cool: You know it just looks different on the road then in the driveway. Not better or worst just different. My wife said, "you have no shame if your not worried about what people think or say by driving that!" I told her, "I drive it with pride and great joy!";D

The girl at the DVM had to inspect the truck being from out of State. She had to put down color on the registration. She looked at me funny but cute grin and said, "color... I guess.....whitish?" haha

Attachments

• DSCN4991.jpg
    DSCN4991.jpg
    178.7 KB · Views: 85