• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

You know you drive an Early Bronco when?

bax

Contributor
Old Member
What leave old Bill out?

Attachments

• P1010002.JPG
    P1010002.JPG
    70.8 KB · Views: 89
  • P1010004.JPG
    P1010004.JPG
    71.5 KB · Views: 86

Madgyver

Contributor
Bronco Madman
When all the space in your garage and driveway is occupied by one.

abielenberg

Loc.
Parker, CO
or you know your a lucky when your girlfriend sends you pictures of broncos around town the she sees when your at basic or to put on the bronco sighting page.

abielenberg

Loc.
Parker, CO
Your mom tells your girlfriend how jealous she is that she gets to ride in the bronco and how when she was dating my dad (he had one in the 70's) she thought it was normal to smell like exhaust all the time.

This is so true. HAHA All of my girlfriends friends think i smell bad all the time and she says its sexy. I dont wear colongne. I wear exhaust. haha

77bronco_ed

Bronco Guru
You know you drive an Early Bronco when?
When it can finally be driven out of the garage...

OP
OP
Evian

Evian

Loc.
Algonquin/IL
When you have more receipts for you Bronco than for all the repair work you have done to your home since you got it.

You know you drive a Bronco when you ask your tax preparer if you could claim your Bronco as a dependent :)

Last edited:

sriha

When you go on vacation and end up taking pictures of Bronco's instead of the things you went out there to see. Then the Bronco pictures make it into your photo album.

Classic69Bronco

Loc.
Colorado Springs, CO
These are all too funny (but true)! Ghost, great "Life is Good" design..... love it.

1) When you think you are man enough to take a full hardtop off by yourself;

2) When thinking about your assets you count your bronco(s) right after your house;

3) When you are willing to sit on a milk crate during a resto just to get to drive it around the yard (or down the road a little);

4) When you are willing to trade, sell or pawn anything not tied down to get Bronco parts for your rig.

OMG, so funny. I drove mine without seats, sitting on the seat riser, without brakes. Dont worry, i was in an open field...............kinda.

lowpressure

Loc.
Shreveport, LA
when the garage light burns out you dont dare try to enter your house through there for fear of tripping over an axle, catching a frame rail in the groin, stepping on that misc. part that you were working on when you left, etc. etc. etc. lol..........

OP
OP
Evian

Evian

Loc.
Algonquin/IL
You know you drive a Bronco when:

1. When your wife says: You love that f@#%ing Bronco more than me! ;D
2. When your bank account is overdrawn
3. You wake up one morning and find yourself underneath the Bronco

Last edited:
OP
OP
Evian

Evian

Loc.
Algonquin/IL
You Know you drive a Bronco when...... Your New Years Resolution Is To "Finish" Building it and you realize it will take you about 2 more years.

shamu

Lucky as the day is long.
Loc.
Sachse,Tx
Daughter

When you daughter is getting pictures for her engagement and she finds a Bronco on the street and says my dad would like this picure. Texas girl in socal

Attachments

• Dawn 001.jpg
    Dawn 001.jpg
    98.7 KB · Views: 218