• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Your favorite place to buy lockers, axles , gears and set up kits?

OP
OP
bax

bax

Contributor
Old Member
I got my stuff ordered. Thank you all for your input. I had priced it all out using several venders. ECGS had good prices on the high pinion 44 stuff. Randys had 9'' stuff at a better price. Set up kits were about the same between them. I needed lots of front axle pieces, hubs rotors, bearings ,ect. The bronco vendors were good, pretty much the same pricing. The dana 20 rebuild kit had the biggest spread on price. but one kit had both sets of bearings for the J and the T and the other vendor you had to specify T or J. I was trying to limit how many different venders I would use due to shipping cost. Then I got an E mail from Jim Creel of WH. This surprised me because I had never meet or even spoken to Mr. Creel. He asked if I could send him my lists, and let him take a shot at it. Some of the stuff I wanted WH does not have but I sent the entire list. Well he returned with everything on my list, he admitted he did not have a few things but would outsource what he didn't have and that would only take an extra day. He met or beat the other venders prices on everything on my list, except the dana 20 rebuild kit. But the shipping was cheaper so I purchased everything from WH. I was not expecting that outcome, but I was pleased Jim reached out and helped me. He saw an opportunity and went to work for a sale. He earned it.
So again thank you all for your input.
Thank You Mr. Creel.

Yeller

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Rogers County Oklahoma
Another example of having the best vendors that often sell a lot more than we normally think of them for. Can’t beat the service from a vendor that sees you looking and calls you up and asks for the opportunity and then not only is competitive, performs and provides excellent service. I have a couple hundred associates that could learn from this.

@WILDHORSES will be my first call moving forward. Just another example of Jim going above and beyond for not only the sale but to prove that the human aspect brings value that no website or answering machine can replicate. My hat is off to Jim Creel and Wildhorses!

Last edited:

Beau Nugget

Contributor
Loc.
NE Kansas
That’s a great story and endorsment for WH. It‘s an example of an attitude and work ethic that’s all too uncommon in todays world. They are always super helpful whenever you call with a question

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
I got my stuff ordered. Thank you all for your input. I had priced it all out using several venders. ECGS had good prices on the high pinion 44 stuff. Randys had 9'' stuff at a better price. Set up kits were about the same between them. I needed lots of front axle pieces, hubs rotors, bearings ,ect. The bronco vendors were good, pretty much the same pricing. The dana 20 rebuild kit had the biggest spread on price. but one kit had both sets of bearings for the J and the T and the other vendor you had to specify T or J. I was trying to limit how many different venders I would use due to shipping cost. Then I got an E mail from Jim Creel of WH. This surprised me because I had never meet or even spoken to Mr. Creel. He asked if I could send him my lists, and let him take a shot at it. Some of the stuff I wanted WH does not have but I sent the entire list. Well he returned with everything on my list, he admitted he did not have a few things but would outsource what he didn't have and that would only take an extra day. He met or beat the other venders prices on everything on my list, except the dana 20 rebuild kit. But the shipping was cheaper so I purchased everything from WH. I was not expecting that outcome, but I was pleased Jim reached out and helped me. He saw an opportunity and went to work for a sale. He earned it.
So again thank you all for your input.
Thank You Mr. Creel.

He's the man for sure :) glad you got it fingered out big boy

Reactions: bax
OP
OP
bax

bax

Contributor
Old Member
I got all my parts today. Opened all the boxes (4) checked out the parts and made sure it was all there. Everything was good plus I got a few new stickers for the fridge . Thank you. Now I got to go do somthing.