• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

T-case rebuild WH kit question

EBSTEVE

Loc.
Everett WA
If anyone has rebuilt a t-shift case with the WH kit can you tell me the Timken numbers on the two left over bearings. I am having a problem with my rebuild and I don't know why but the numbers would be helpful.
I will call WH but they are not open until Monday so any help would be greatly appreciated so I don't have to wait.
Thanks

fordtrucksrule

well when i rebuilt my t case i used wh kit but the two berrings i had left i trashed. lol sorry just match them to your old ones.

TN1776

Bronco Guru
Yep just match them to your old ones... I found that the part numbers matched for all the bearings I needed. Otherwise just get out a pair of calipers and measure ID, OD, and thickness. It wasn't hard for me to figure out.

Nobody

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Stanwood
I talked to Steve about this earlier today. He already assembled the rear output. Then when he went to do the front he found that all the bearings he has left are too small. He thinks he got a wrong bearing, but doesn't want to disassemble the rear output as that would fubar the seal.

OP
OP
E

EBSTEVE

Loc.
Everett WA
It's hard to match new to old when they are not there, I was wondering if I had a weird case or if there was a kit problem. I will just call them Monday, I and I am sure it will be fine. I just wish there was a parts list with the kit to verify before I tore my case apart.