• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

will Ford truck 351W with EFI fit in my EB?

Cortez

Bronco Guru
I have a 351W in my EB now but the PO rebuilt it and it's leaking oil from everywhere...about a quart every 500 miles. I ultimately want to put fuel injection on it but am considering how to resolve the oil issue first.

I found a donor motor 351W from a '93 F150 that includes EFI and could be a simple, and direct swap. I have a 1" body lift. Anyone know if this stock 351W with EFI out of a F150 will fit in my EB?

Thanks,
Dave

TBS-POPS

Bronco Guru
Loc.
valley springs, ca
the only prob is the truck efi upper manifold. its to tall to fit under the hood of an eb. you have to swap out the upper intake to a car style and all will be good to go.

OP
OP
Cortez

Cortez

Bronco Guru
adapter

Quick look on BC website it looks like only $99 for the adapter. This could be a good deal...the engine with all EFI is only $450.

Wyflyer

Bronco Guru
Quick look on BC website it looks like only $99 for the adapter. This could be a good deal...the engine with all EFI is only $450.

Do lots of research. You'll still need high pressure pump system and wiring harness

OP
OP
Cortez

Cortez

Bronco Guru
harness

The original harness comes with the engine - do I need a new or different one?