• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

2 years later shes finally ready for prime time

OP
OP
Mikesimp70

Mikesimp70

Great day yesterday

My 17YO daughter and I put about 500miles on her yesterday. Des Moines to Lemoyne NE.

Could not ask for better weather

70mph,
2300 RPM
201-206 degrees

Fitech dialing in tight.

Cant get the smile off my face.

;D

romegadave

Nice job Mike......what a transformation. The only problem I see is people hounding the hell out of you to sell it. So glad to see you begin to enjoy the fruits of your labor.

Rustytruck

Bronco Guru
Now you gotta do another one for your daughter in racy red. Then get a blue one for your wife or son if there are interested. Then you get to have fun in your local parades on the 4th of july.

OP
OP
Mikesimp70

Mikesimp70

Thanks all! Too early for another. Wife says if I drag one home, Ill be sleeping in it.

gick70

Only 2 years to build her,beautiful! I think Mine took 7 years and still not done!!

OP
OP
Mikesimp70

Mikesimp70

500 miles back today.

Another beautiful day

Drove I80 instead of back roads.

Spied a blue/purple EB on a trailer behind an RV heading west from North Platte

75-80MPH
2500-2800RPM
206 degrees
10MPG

Definitely more fun on the back roads but I think I will limit this vehicle to 100mile radius.

mustanggarage

Contributor
hey Mike looks great. I am just down the road in Atlantic trying to resurrect my poor old dead bronco. good to see another eb owner nearby

Bronco Biff

Contributor
I like it!! How about some pics of the interior?! What are those seats you have?