• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

2019 Calendar Shots are up - Voting starts Thurs night 10/4/18

admin

Administrator
Just your friendly, neighborhood webmaster...
Loc.
Phoenix, AZ
OK, the submittal deadline is past for the 2019 CB calendar. Just to make sure I didn't accidentally miss anyone's email I'm putting up all the photos a day before starting the voting.

If you sent me a photo but don't see it here please contact me ASAP at cb.comcalendar@gmail.com This does not mean you can still submit. Sorry, but the deadline is past. However, if you did submit and I missed you, then let me know.

I'll start the voting on Thurs night 10/4/18.

Here's preview page of all who submitted: http://classicbroncos.com/calendar2019.shtml

As usual we have a great turnout. Thanks to everyone who submitted! :cool:

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
First glance, dayuuum... Tough one again this year.

Good luck all

FRANKO289

Contributor
Bronco enthusiast
didn't take long to narrow it down to best 21 pix .... getting now to 12 pix is going to take a lil !

guess its time to get going on the 2018 xmas card .. :cool:

tasker

Contributor
all knowing of nothing
Loc.
NH
AMAZING SHOTS!! any and all are deserving of being chosen...thanks guys and gals!

ared77

Contributor
Bronco Guru
WOW!!! Awesome pictures! I like #72 for July. 4th of July, Independence day.

Bronco Junkie

So Cal Broncos
WOW!!! Glad I got in the calendar when I did. I can't come close to competing with these pics!! Gonna be tough to choose.

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
didn't take long to narrow it down to best 21 pix .... getting now to 12 pix is going to take a lil !

guess its time to get going on the 2018 xmas card .. :cool:

LOL, yep U better big boy

Ksm

Bronco Guru
There's sooooooooooooooooooo many good ones this year!

LUBr LuvR

Contributor
Bronco Guru
So true.....and I bet the Bronco in that spooky setting in front of the old mansion had an alien riding shotgun;D