• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Official Bronco Sighting Thread - TV or Movies

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
Nice.. forgot about that one...

Probably posted before. "3 Days of the Condor"
52c029b427d02961b0a1f06b70ccde6d.jpg

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

svobronco

Contributor
Binge watching Dukes of Hazzard, there are 2 EBs in season 1 episode 10. At one of the iterations of Cooter's garage there's a blue windshield frame and old style white soft top visible behind Enos and Cooter next to a Boss 302 painted yellow Mustang. Oddly, there's no front end visible as the camera moves. Nose missing? When the pair drive off there's also a brown EB sticking out of the garage.
As far as I know these are the only EBs in the whole series, both in one episode.

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
Binge watching Dukes of Hazzard, there are 2 EBs in season 1 episode 10. At one of the iterations of Cooter's garage there's a blue windshield frame and old style white soft top visible behind Enos and Cooter next to a Boss 302 painted yellow Mustang. Oddly, there's no front end visible as the camera moves. Nose missing? When the pair drive off there's also a brown EB sticking out of the garage.
As far as I know these are the only EBs in the whole series, both in one episode.

I miss that show.. that was a damn good one. #oldskool

DirtDonk

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Some more Fantomworks shots. Looks like the Gray one is getting some love.

IMG_4459 (Large).jpg
IMG_4460 (Large).jpg
IMG_4461 (Large).jpg

And the guy checking out the yellow one is the owner of the yellow Vette in the foreground and was also the owner of the building now houses the shop.

Paul

half cab

Contributor
Guru Bronco
i016857.jpg
[/url][/IMG]

Here is one.

DirtDonk

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Gonna' have to stop watching these shows. They keep popping up!

IMG_4488 (Large).jpg

Paul

DirtDonk

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Too late. Waiting for the later model filler neck to arrive to better work with the charcoal canister venting.

Paul

DirtDonk

Contributor
Bronco Guru
We'll see about that!

Hey, it could happen... But I might have to have a couple more "push-it parties" before that happens.%)

Paul

DirtDonk

Contributor
Bronco Guru
But in the meantime...

IMG_4506 (Large).jpg

You know... Rainy day, and all that.;)

Paul

jmangi62

Bronco Guru
Watched the episode of bitchin rides again with the yellow bronco. The tech had to repair the gap in the liftgate and repaint, man those boys do some amazing work. ;)