• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

2020 LEBC Spring Roundup New Dates!!!

Fitz24

Contributor
Bronco Guru
One year I'm gona make it to this event. Will 2020 be that year? !!

Scoop

Contributor
Have Bronco, Will Travel
Loc.
Cuchara, CO
This puts the LEBC Round Up 2 week’s before Super Celebration and a full month before Bronco Safari. Spreading these events out should increase attendance at all these events.

Skiddy

Bronco Guru
you can do it, with or without a bronco;)
I made it from OK and you are closer a great time and great people:cool:

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
This puts the LEBC Round Up 2 week’s before Super Celebration and a full month before Bronco Safari. Spreading these events out should increase attendance at all these events.

Most definitely....

bchesley

Is this the only thread about this years round up? I haven't seen anything else. Who's going?

stout22

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Athens, AL
I was wondering where the discussion was. We are planning our first trip there this year.

Fitz24

Contributor
Bronco Guru

Well, 2020 isn't going to be the year:( One of these days I'll figure out how to pay the bills without having a job that gets in the way of having fun in life.

bchesley

I was wondering where the discussion was. We are planning our first trip there this year.

I personally think it is a perfect event. You have so many things to do, and the Texas hill country is beautiful. This will be year 4 for me. Wouldn't miss it for the world.

Pa PITT

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Stephenville TEXAS
I'm reading this with both eyes open.
& THEN I RECALL all the women planning on us going to see the Blue bonnets on that weekend..
SO Would Pa Mud Pittman or Pa Pitt Mud Pittman . wHICH Sounds best to you.
.... Dang I have been planning on trying my best to get there this year.

Scoop

Contributor
Have Bronco, Will Travel
Loc.
Cuchara, CO
I'm reading this with both eyes open.
& THEN I RECALL all the women planning on us going to see the Blue bonnets on that weekend..
SO Would Pa Mud Pittman or Pa Pitt Mud Pittman . wHICH Sounds best to you.
.... Dang I have been planning on trying my best to get there this year.

How about "Mud Pitt"? LOL

Bring the ladies to the Round Up. The new dates will probably be very close to peak in the Mason area. Take them on the street cruises on Friday and Saturday! Should be beautiful.

stout22

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Athens, AL
We've registered and made hotel reservations. Never been in that part of the country so the wife and I are looking forward to seeing it.
Oh and now I'll be running an automatic on the trails! No more three footing it while standing on my head.

Scoop

Contributor
Have Bronco, Will Travel
Loc.
Cuchara, CO
We've registered and made hotel reservations. Never been in that part of the country so the wife and I are looking forward to seeing it.
Oh and now I'll be running an automatic on the trails! No more three footing it while standing on my head.

Rogers, you and your wife will enjoy the country side. As noted the bluebonnets will be in full bloom. Your automatic will work well at K2. When are you arriving? There is pre-event wheeling at Wolf Caves which is another awesome off road park within 5 miles of K2. That runs from Monday-Wednesday with discounted pricing to LEBC RU participants. If you're here early you may want to spend a day at WC.

Attachments

• WWmyLtVZRVa3rEO7F50khA.jpg
    WWmyLtVZRVa3rEO7F50khA.jpg
    182.5 KB · Views: 27

PaveBronco

Anyone know a good hotel? , is there a favorite where most 'Bronco Hotel'ers' stay?
Too old to tent camp..

stout22

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Athens, AL
We had a tough time finding a close hotel. Ended up going with a bed & breakfast in Mason.

stout22

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Athens, AL
Is there an "official" Parts Swap thread for this event?
When do folks start showing up?

SC74

Contributor
Bronco Guru
We plan on making this event also. I see where online registration ended yesterday so I guess I'll do it when we get there. We also found a B&B in Mason. It will be my father and I making the trip. Look forward to seeing everyone there!