• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on. - Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

NJ 71 Bronco for sale.....$12,500.00

Status
Not open for further replies.

NJB71

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Little Silver, NJ
I am sadly putting my Red Bronco up for sale. I have not been on this forum in some time, as my interests have changed. As some may know, I have done a lot of work on her. Most work by mechanics, some by me. Here is a list of what has been done:
ATK Performance 302 HO crate Engine(less then 1k miles on it)
Rebuilt C4, 2500 Stall TC, Art Carr Shifter
BC Bronco Ceramic coated shorty Headers mated to 2 into 1 Magnaflow
Hydroboost Brakes(disc front, drum rear)
Saginaw(Bronco Graveyard kit) PS
24 gallon (BC Bronco) Fuel Tank with internal pump
Duff Shocks
Deaver 2" Coils in front and rebuilt Leaf with added leaf 2" rear
All new C bushings
Floor Boards removed and new welded.
Floor weather coated
8 Point Roll cage installed-painted Wimbledon White
New Dash(bc Bronco, also painted Wimbledon white)
Fuel Injected, Explorer donor parts, mustang ECU chipped
External Trans cooler(Bronco Graveyard)
Chassis Harness(Centech)
Cactus bumper front and extra tube doors(PC wimbledon white)
aftermkt rear seat black, after mkt bucket seats front
Be Cool radiator
Iddit Column and Lecara Steering Wheel
Aluminum Rims mated to BF Goodrich 33' mudders

Most large work, engine trans replacement was done by Vinnie, at green performance in REd Bank Nj, PS, PB STeering Column and others ASC in Atlantic Highlands. The body work was done By Wreck Room in Atlantic Highlands.

Now the what needs to be finished...
The body is nice, but previous owner paint job is cheap. There is NO rust in floor board, but small spots on passenger door and under sport chrome trim.
The Bronco looks amazing, its not perfect.
There are nicks, scratches....
The Chassis harness needs to be checked by a pro, I installed, it was easy but I have reverse lights on permanently. The Odometer is tired looking.
The sale comes with extra's, Soft top, Fiberglass hood and hinges(never installed), 4.11 pumpkin, bronco seats, and original rear seat.
Please email me for pics or call
Sibis123@gmail.com 732-614-2420.

I am lowering price, as it is, the final price.
Lets be clear, there are great examples for sale, many MUCH better then mine, but the Bronco is 42 years old, its NOT perfect.... Major rust has been removed(described).....
As the add states, the centech harness needs to be checked, to find where the grounds are not working.... blinker lights are screwy and reverse lights are always on.
I do Not want to drop $5-8k on a paint job(could be more could be less), but thats really only major thing that needs to be finished.
She runs strong, the engine has less then 1k miles on it.

Ty
Stephen

Last edited:
OP
OP
N

NJB71

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Little Silver, NJ
I took a bunch of pics, but can't download here anymore. Also the price is neg, please don't bother below $10k, I have plenty of time to sit.

CMTBronco

Loc.
Clinton, New Jersey
Pictures

I had some pictures sent to me. Nice looking truck for sure.

Attachments

• utf-8''IMG_4091.jpg
    utf-8''IMG_4091.jpg
    44.7 KB · Views: 954
  • utf-8''IMG_4097.jpg
    utf-8''IMG_4097.jpg
    41.8 KB · Views: 861
  • utf-8''IMG_4096.jpg
    utf-8''IMG_4096.jpg
    35.6 KB · Views: 802
  • utf-8''IMG_4094.jpg
    utf-8''IMG_4094.jpg
    33.1 KB · Views: 729
  • utf-8''IMG_4093.jpg
    utf-8''IMG_4093.jpg
    41.7 KB · Views: 836
  • utf-8''IMG_4092.jpg
    utf-8''IMG_4092.jpg
    38 KB · Views: 775

CMTBronco

Loc.
Clinton, New Jersey
More...

More Pictures

Attachments

• utf-8''IMG_4108.jpg
    utf-8''IMG_4108.jpg
    37.8 KB · Views: 344
  • utf-8''IMG_4105.jpg
    utf-8''IMG_4105.jpg
    37.1 KB · Views: 417
  • utf-8''IMG_4104.jpg
    utf-8''IMG_4104.jpg
    29.8 KB · Views: 456
  • utf-8''IMG_4103.jpg
    utf-8''IMG_4103.jpg
    32 KB · Views: 421
  • utf-8''IMG_4101.jpg
    utf-8''IMG_4101.jpg
    28.7 KB · Views: 396
  • utf-8''IMG_4100.jpg
    utf-8''IMG_4100.jpg
    44.5 KB · Views: 436
  • utf-8''IMG_4099.jpg
    utf-8''IMG_4099.jpg
    41 KB · Views: 451
  • utf-8''IMG_4098.jpg
    utf-8''IMG_4098.jpg
    42.5 KB · Views: 450
OP
OP
N

NJB71

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Little Silver, NJ
they do great work. Its one of those things. I have a heavily built 996TT(porsche) that I am selling as well, if that goes 1st, then the bronco stays, and ii will properly have body painted, and the loose ends(ie chassis harness properly finished)
I havent driven the bronco other then starting her and running once a month in over 2 years, as I got addicted to forced induction german sport cars.... Now my $ is going into investment real estate. 1 house at a time.

ryoungbronco

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Belmar, NJ
I understand. Right now could be a great opportunity to invest in real estate if you are able to do the work. There are a lot of people putting their summer houses up for sale because they were damaged in the hurricane and they didn't have flood insurance. We are in the process of trying to get a damaged house in Point Pleasant.
996's are nice besides my bronco I wouldn't mind a Cayman S. Good luck with the sale.

Status
Not open for further replies.