• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Need a few frame measurements:

Archbronco

Contributor
Hey all,
Getting some data for the metal surgery on my frame. I need the following measurements (with the hope that these distances are the same within the tolerance).

Bottom of frame passenger side:
Oval hole (furthest point of hole toward rear of frame) nearest the crossmember to the end of the top & bottom frame horn

Bottom of frame passenger side:
Oval hole nearest point toward front of frame to end of frame horn (top and bottom)

Top of Frame passenger side:
Oval hole (furtherest point to rear of frame) nearest to rear crossmember to top and bottom of frame horn

Top of Frame Driver side oval hole nearest crossmember to top and bottom frame horn

Top of frame passenger side oval hole closest to front frame horn. Furthest point forward to the frame horn top and bottom.

Thanks a ton for those that can help, I owe you a few beers!

Thanks
Josh

Contributor
I don’t have my frame handy at the moment but this may help you IMG_3401.jpeg

catfan

Contributor
Are the oval holes for anything, I have seen the spare tire cable hooked to the rear one but the
others nothing.

OP
OP
Archbronco

Archbronco

Contributor
Are the oval holes for anything, I have seen the spare tire cable hooked to the rear one but the
others nothing.
I think they are just for water/dirt to escape. I’m not even sure they are static points on every frame.