• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Bronco Shipper Not a Broker if possible

White Knight

Contributor
Looking for an actual shipper not a broker to get my bronco from SoCal to Alabama. The brokers drive me nuts. They can have 2000 5 star google reviews and 2000 2 star review on Facebook ...hard to believe which ones are actually good; hence, I looking for the actual shipper. Would be grateful for any suggestions.

trailerjack

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Central Texas
I just used a guy out of FL that goes between there and California and pretty much only deals with broncos. He ships a lot for one of the high dollar builds. He does encloses and open trailers. Probably not the cheapest you will find but he was very very professional and very prompt. By far the best communicating shipper I’ve ever worked with.

OP
OP
White Knight

White Knight

Contributor
That sounds like exactly what I’m looking for…. Can you share his contact information, please

Jwredneck

Loc.
Edgewood,Wa
yes and he is a very efficient solid guy
how’s my 77 ; (
She's good. Got everything in the garage to refresh the interior this spring. Nobody makes a decent sport door panel with the silver inlay, so I just went with solid parchment. The mylar silver on the aftermarket panels just doesn't look right.

bronco italiano

Contributor
Bronco Guru