• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Super Celebration - Wisconsin

stout22

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Athens, AL
My wife and I are discussing attending the Super Celebration in Wisconsin.
What kind of activities do they have other than the water parks?
How many Broncos?
Do vendors attend with parts? ( Wild Horses, Tom's, Duffs..)

lilthom

Contributor
Bronco Guru
My wife and I are discussing attending the Super Celebration in Wisconsin.
What kind of activities do they have other than the water parks?
How many Broncos?
Do vendors attend with parts? ( Wild Horses, Tom's, Duffs..)
We went two years ago at the first one here in Wisconsin. Being the first year it had some glitches but now that they are into year 3 I am sure it will run much smoother. There were vendors there and individuals selling parts. They organized short, scenic road trips around the area and I believe they had a show and shine event as well. There is probably an agenda out there somewhere. I went in my then new 2021 Gen 6 that first year but will be driving my 73 up this time. Come on up. You will have fun. Who knows, I still may some parts you want.

OP
OP
stout22

stout22

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Athens, AL
Thom, thanks for the reply.
I'm surprised that more folks haven't replied.

lilthom

Contributor
Bronco Guru
As a follow up for activities, we took a dinner cruise that included a walking tour back into some falls. We enjoyed it. The whole area is basically Wisconsin's version of Branson.

chuddy

I'll be there with my Broncos. It's a great venue, can't beat the Dells in the summer.